part 8 : I will protect her until the end of my life."

Start from the beginning

"I will take you both to the place where the other children are, * chuckles * you must like it" said the kidnapper.

Then grind my teeth, I then saw Amelia who was also shocked and her band was trembling.

"Poor Amelia ... she must have received a lot of suffering there" I thought worriedly.

I then hugged Amelia, "shh ... calm down Amelia ... I'm here, don't worry I will protect you even though I have to lose my life" I whispered to Amelia, I hope my words can calm Amelia.

Amelia immediately hugged me, when I wanted to stroke her behind Amelia I felt something in her hair Amelia.

I then saw her hair, I immediately widened my eyes.

"this .... this is a gps device !?" I thought in surprise.

Then I just realized that her uncle Amelia also noticed this person.

I smiled a little "calm down Amelia we still have hope" I thought smiling.

"Even though we will survive .... but why do I feel bad things that will happen" I thought very worried.

at the cafe

"how? have you found their whereabouts" said his father (y / n).

"Yes, I have tracked it with my tracking device" said Uncle Amelia.

"calm down amelia"
"calm down (y / n)"

"I will save you"

"I will save you"

both of them thought, then they looked at each other and nodded.

then they immediately went into their vehicle.

JR place

dream was in his room doing his job, suddenly he immediately stopped doing his job.

ink who saw his lord stop doing his job confused, "what's wrong my lord?" asked the ink.

dream then looked out of his window, then shook his head.

"no ... nothing" said dream

then he continued his work, ink who saw his master confused with his strange attitude.

ink then continued to watch his lord.

dream is still thinking about his strange feelings, "why ... I feel something bad will happen" thought dream.

then dream wasted his breath and continued his work

place the meme squad ~

The nightmare that was playing the violin suddenly stopped.

Nightmare felt something uncomfortable with him, then nightmare showed a worried face.

"What is this feeling ... why do I feel that something really bad will happen." thought the nightmare worry.

"I hope that's not what it is" said Nightmare.

then he continued playing the violin.

back to (y / n) POV

me and amelia are still in a hugging position, i just don't want to be separated from amelia ... i'm afraid something bad will happen to her.

"now we have arrived" said the kidnapper.

then he got out of the car and opened the car door both of us, "come on, follow me" he said.

Amelia and I followed the kidnapper, actually I don't like following the kidnapper's orders.