🌷:: First Love

VOTE!!!😹

Well....I think the picture speaks for itself ⚠🔥⤴
_________________________________________

Jin was sent back to his room later that night with a contended heart if having a friend and diminishing the awkwardness , while Taehyung was having an internal debate in his bedroom wondering whether the strawberries were poisoned or not.

Hoseok was the most disturbed not able to figure out whether he should actually belive what Yoongi was saying about Kai's death or not , he had seen the man dislocate someone's head at the flip of a metal rod almost as if he had down it before , he couldn't harm Yoongi on that in anyway because he to had shot his landlord in defense , but killing Kai was a little to much....what exactly was Min Yoongi doing ?

Hoseok did what he always did when he was tensed he took out the "S"locket that he had as he traced his fingers around the "§" symbol as he wore the locket and went of to sleep , the locket was the only thing that helped him from drowning into his own emotions.

8 YEARS AGO , 2012 - SEOUL WINTER SEASON [Hoseok's POV]

JOURNALISM !!! BEING A REALLY NICE JOURNALIST WAS MY DREAM.

I was finally able to get a chance to achieve that dream , it was a workshop in Seoul , a really popular one where renowned journalists and bloggers came and spoke about there experiences in the proffesion and I finally got through the waiting list , my grandmother had to pay a lot of money through are savings that were meant for her medicines but she wanted me to achieve my dream and I was happy about it , I traveled to Seoul by bus because I wanted to be part of the sightseeing tour also , it was nice , a very nice change.

There were dorms for all of those attending the workshop , with the warning of the wardens to venture of after 10 at night at our own risks.

The first three days I did not really go out , I felt slightly homesick and different , even though it was entirely in Korea , the people of Seoul had a morden tinge to their personality which really contrasted of to the ways that I lived with my grandmother.

The third day I decided to venture out to a more central domain of Seoul.

Through the cacophony of casinos , waitresses who moodily served the customers , every square , every corner , every inch looked like it was attracting people from the murky depths of Seoul , with people with almost vacant faces being attracted to shady pubs like bees to lurk of their days energy going to find people to spend the nights with , tangling them in virtuous lies of love , wealth and lust.

Among all the hustle - bustle I found a little good looking fountain area , it looked beautiful , nobody paid much attention to it and that's what made it special I went and sat on the concrete top of the fountain as some part of the cold water sprinkled lightly against of my face as it came out of the sprinklers in various designs.