𝖎𝖛. saturday nights

WARNINGsuggestive content mentions of drinking ( font suggestion: new times roman )( change font back to georgia after chapter )

WARNING
suggestive content
mentions of drinking
( font suggestion: new times roman )
( change font back to georgia after chapter )

WARNINGsuggestive content mentions of drinking ( font suggestion: new times roman )( change font back to georgia after chapter )

𝕿he wind brushes by your leg, sending shivers up your spine. you wish you just turned around in the car and drove home, your quote and quote friendship wasn't worth freezing to death. god, he really wasn't worth it.

time passes and he still hasn't came, 1 minute quickly became 5, and 5 became 10. you couldn't take it anymore, he was the one begging to see you, he was the one asking to talk and he didn't bother to show up? you really should have stayed in bed and talked to clay.

looking down at your watch 12:45 am, it was the next day already and he wasn't there. a sigh left your lips as you walk back to your car.

hating to admit it, you know this street like the back of your hand. Saturday nights like this, you and karl would walk down this street hand in hand not a care in the world. you didn't know nobody and so did he. you escaped the bitter reality of streaming, being in the spot light.

maybe both of you were tipsy those nights but it was something to remember. and god you wished you never had to wake up the mornings after, having to leave knowing that someone else would sleep next to him in the same bed. thoughts like these filed your mind often, you truly cared for him even if he's been a dick. you would always crawl back when he shows the slight bit of affection but your stubbornness wouldn't allow it, your pride wouldn't allow it.

so instead of leaving you went to the ice cream shop right next to the laundromat, were you bitter? yes, very much so. did you want to leave and subtweet him? extremely temping. still something told you to stay a little longer, so you ordered plain vanilla ice cream since they didn't have the flavour you wanted.

seeming minutes later a brunette man rushed into the store, shirt wrinkled, buttons buttoned in the wrong places, hair a mess. mr jacobs has finally arrived, all that nostalgia you had seemingly disappeared. being replaced with some type form of anger.

it was his turn to look at you now, it was easy to spot you out. you had this type of glow to his eyes, it was so distinct that he could easily spot miles away. unlike him you seemed more calm, your eyes didn't hold the same urgency his did.

" uhh— we need to talk "

" yeah, no shit sherlock " you sigh, adverting your eyes from his. the chilly breeze snakes around you again, arms tensing at the sudden change.

" do you want to go to my place? "

AUTHORS NOTEpogchamp !reminder: change the font back togeorgia

AUTHORS NOTE
pogchamp !
reminder: change the font back to
georgia