Chapter 6

Jacks pov
We had school the next day and i saw Sierra a couple times in the hall way. She just kept giving me dirty ass looks. What the hell. Shit. I have 3 classes with her today. Great. Just fucking great. I walked into class and sat behind her. I could fell the negative energy coming from her body. Blah blah.
It was finally lunch time. She sat with Mabel And the rest of her friends. She was laughing at something one of her friends said. We made eye contact and her smile became a frown. She looked away and started laughing again. Did I really hurt her that bad? I didn't mean anything. Shit. I don't hate her at all. I love that girl so much I really do. Finally lunch was over and then they all called us in the lecture hall for an assembly. Wtf. I walked in talking to Sammy. "Bro calm down. She's probably just in a bad mood" he said rubbing my back. I pushed him off "what the hell you act like you and Sierra didn't have anything last night!" I yelled.
"Bro she was just on my back during the concert and we walked in together. I had my hand on her waist. That's it." He was silent after that like he was thinking about something. Sierra is not a toy. He's saying this to me like he picked her up and just threw her away. I care so fucking much about her. I don't show it at all. It gets me mad. I only showed her I cared when her parents were upset at each other and that was the last time. I'm just so pissed off right now. I sat down in the lecture all and Sammy say next to me. I heard Sierras voice behind me. "Oh what the hell. Can we move?" She asked I'm guessing Mabel. "No. I'm not getting up. Stay here." Mabel replied. Oh thank god. I felt happier with Sierra in my presents I don't know why it just brightened up my day. I turned around and she was smiling. Then she looked at me. She rolled her eyes and had a Straight face. I turned around and put my head in my hand that was on the arm rest. I really fucked up. We weren't even dating.. But we liked each other a lot. The teachers started talking about blah blah idek. Sierra ran down the stairs and went on stage. I didn't even realize how beautiful she looked today. Her hair was curled and she was in a black skater shirt and grey tank top with a floral cardigan with black heels. She looked so... What's the word. Perfect. I didn't take my eyes off her once. I just starred at me. I admired everything on her. How she wasn't to skinny, the way she speaks, the way she smiles, her flaws that you can never notice. She stopped talking and everyone clapped. She smiled and waved. She came waking up the stairs and Sammy winked at her. "Good job baby." He smiled at her. "Thank you babe." She smiled and kissed him. MY FUCKING HEART RIPPED INTO 1000 PIECES. WTF "THATS IT" MY FUCKING ASS!!!

Sammys pov
Me and Sierra have a connection that I never had with anyone. After I told her to run away with me. We kissed. There was something there. SPARKS! I couldn't stop thinking about her. Fuck. Samuel stop you can't catch feelings for gilinskys girl. Shit it's to late. She was so beautiful today. She just finished talking about the dances and activities coming up. When she was done she came walking up the stairs. "Good job baby" I said. She smiled "thank you babe" she pecked my lips and went back to her seat.

Jacks pov

The assembly was finally over. Thank god. I was walking out behind Sammy and Sierra. I rolled my eyes. "Hey so I was wondering if you wanna hang out after school?" He asked.
"I'm not feeling well. But for you of course!" What the hell. Every time she wasn't feeling good she asked to go home. I was always her ride home and to school. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I saw Matt. "Hey man is everything alright?" He looked like he was upset.
"Nah man. Sierra is with Sammy and I'm just fucked."
"No no man calm down its alright maybe she'll come to you when he hurt her."
"Nah she's going to you I already know it."
"Matt.." I was going to tell him that Sierra wasn't worth it but she really is.
"I'm just gonna go. See you jack" he walked off. I saw Sammy and Sierra talking and they just kissed in front of me again. That's it. My jealously level went to 0 to 100 real quick. I pushed Sammy off and punched him in the gut. He punched back. I never stopped punching. Then boom he punched me in the chin and his fist hit my nose. Blood was dripping out of my nose. I got pulled back by a teacher. Oh fucking great. Here we go. Sierra was no where to be found. The teachers took me to the office and I saw her with her head in her hands. She kept shaking her head. I wanted to comfort her so bad. "Mr. Gilinsky?" I got up and she looked up and she saw my bloody nose. She mouthed "what happen?" I just shook my head. I'm not acting like I forgive her. Ignoring me? Kissing Sam? What else is she hiding from me? I sat down in the chair in front of Dr. Mahan. "Look jack I know--" I cut him off. "Sir. I don't think you know. My girlfriend and I got into a big argument and she can't forgive me. I love her so damn much. She's been ignoring me. But at the party last night I saw her and Sam... I didn't know what to do. So I just saw Brianna. Sierra wasn't really in the mood that day she was happy but not with me. And today I find out her and Sam we 'dating' they kissed so many fucking times in front of me!" He was listening every well. "HE SHOWS HE CARES FOR HER MORE THAN I DO! I KNOW I CANT SHOW IT! ITS BECAUSE IVE BEEN THREW SO MUCH I DONT KNOW HOW TO SHOW I CARE." My vision got blurry. "I care about her so fucking much. And I don't know how to show it to her. And Sam actually can give her the love and affection she deserves. I love her to much to see her leave me so quickly. It just makes me feel like she never loved me." I looked up at him.
"That still doesn't give you a right to punch Samuel."
"Sir. He kissed my girl friend."
"Mr. Gilinsky you guys are broken up. She's not your girlfriend."
"she didn't mean it when she said we were going to end everything I know she didn't!"
"Sure doesn't seem like it."
"Sir. I know that you think you know this problem but you clearly don't."
"Jealousy jack. That's the problem. It's jealousy."
"What are my consequences?" I just wanted to leave already.
"Nothing. Just leave. and try to get Sierra. She's a good girl. But don't hurt her." I smiled at him and nodded. Sierra was still sitting there her eyes were blood shot. "I fucked up." I heard her mumble to her self repeatedly. I sat next to her. She looked up at me. She got up and just walked out. She didn't even let me explain myself.

Sierras pov
I got a phone call from my parents they found out that i was drinking and having sex. WHAT THE HELL. They told me "you will be living in Boston with your aunt for a while until you clean up your act." I was done. Everything I care about is here. Jack. My brother. All my brothers friends. My friends. I saw down crying how am I suppose to explain this to everyone without bursting into tears. Jack sat next to me when I was bawling my eyes out. Really? I didn't want to see him at the moment. I just can't look at him. I just want to end everything with everyone and just leave. Maybe this is a chance for a new start.

Cassidees pov
I decided to tell sierras parents that she drinks and has sex with at least 2 guys a week. Yah yah. What ever. I know they're going to send her away or whatever. But as long as she's not in contact with jack I'm good.

A/N a fight? Again? Oh dang