Chapter 2

Sierra POV
We were all in a group chat. Jack asked me if I wanted to go on a date sometime. I said yea sure. Honestly I want to tell my friends about him but I'm scared that they might catch feelings for him. But I can't help it. He's just so ugh perfect. Like to perfect to be true. I had to tell someone. Hmmm... I texted Kaylin and Cassidee. They seemed excited about what me and jack were developing... A little to excited. I then noticed Cassidee followed jack on twitter. What the hell. I just ignored it. What ever. They came over for lunch. "Hey bitches" I said as I opened the door.
"Hey." They both said they sat down and looked at me.
"What?"
"Tell us about jack!"
"Well he's friends with Cameron... He's 18... He's a nice guy.. Nice personality, Good looking--" they cut me off.
"How'd you meet?" Cassidee asked.
"I told you I've been friends with him. But to answer your question my brother."
"Oh cool."kaylin then looked at me "WJAT ABOUT KALIN?!??"
"He cheated... I don't know if we're still together..."
"What the hell. You guys were relationship goals." Cassidee stated.
"Yea.. How he got you a rose everyday.. And how he would call you every morning every night he wasn't with you. How he would treat you like his princess.. Why would he cheat?"
"I don't know... Maybe he couldn't deal with my bull shit anymore."
"But you're sierra..." Kaylin laughed
"You come with a lot of problems. It takes a strong guy too be able to deal with you.." Cassidee looked at kaylin and kaylins eyes widened.
I just laughed. The front door opened and Cameron and the rest of the guys walked in. I was in leggings and a sports bra... Cassidee and kaylin were in pjs. "Hey gallllssss" Matt said then walked in the kitchen. I followed. "Hey Dino." I said
"Hey lion."
"Why are yall here?"
"Rude." He fake cries
I hugged him "awe Matt don't cry. I missed you" I said in a baby voice.
"Ha. Anyways cam said that we're having a party here. So we just came here to you know chill for a while before the pimps come thruuu"
I laughed at the way he stated that. I walked out of the kitchen and saw Cassidee talking to kaylin about something. All the guys were up stairs so I went up. "Hey negros." I said as I opened cams door.
"I'm not black. I'm Asian. So I'm BLASAIN!!!" Carter said trying not to laugh.
"You're white.. Not black.. So you're WHASAIN??" Matt laughed.
Carter threw a pillow at him. I didn't see jack.. "Hey where's jack??" I asked.
Johnson answered me "he's at home. Getting ready for you guys date tonight" he smirked. "Date?" Matt looked up at me.
"Yea. I don't know where we are going tho.."
"Maybe the beach for a romantic walk." Nash smirked.
"Or a picnic in the park or on the beach" Cameron laughed
"Hey. Wait aren't you and kalin dating?" Nash asked.
"No.. He cheated"
"Why are all of your pictures still on your wall?" Matt asked.
"Maybe she misses him." Taylor looked at Matt like he was stupid. I just sighed
My phone went off it was a snapchat from "gilinsky 😏💕" I opened it. {picture on the top} i said "hey babe. I'm taking a shit. Hbu?" I laughed and snapchated him a picture of all the guys and said "chilling lmaoo 😂" they all looked at Me. "What?" I was confused.
"Did you check Twitter?" Taylor asked.
I opened the Twitter app. "What do I check?" I asked. "Gilinskys acc and then kalins" i checked gilinskys.
"@jackgilinsky she's so fucking beautiful"
@Jackgilinsky I loved her for a while. Now I can get her. 😏💕
I smiled and then I checked Kalins
@kalinwhite just because we aren't together anymore doesn't mean I don't love her.
@kalinwhite I miss her 😒😭💔
I looked up from my phone and they all were typing on their phones. Then I got notifications @taylorcaniff hey love, you look confused but don't worry we're all here for you 😁💕
@camerondallas bitch stay strong you fag. 😂😂❤️
@jackjackjohnson I really want food Sierra
@themattespinosa lets go eat chipotle
"I love you guys." I smiled. "Now chipotle or??" They all got up and ran down stairs. "I'm guessing that's a yes?" I laughed and went to my room. I put on a pink sweater and my running shoes. My hair was wavy and I had a head band in. I put on my glasses because I didn't feel like putting in my contacts. I grabbed my bag and went down stairs. Cassidee and kaylin weren't there. Oh. I walked outside and all the Guys were squished in my car. I opened the driver door. "Hey half of you go in cams car."
"No. We want to save gas. And time because if we take two Cars it takes longer." Matt said in a serious tone.
"What ever. You guys look like your gonna die." I laughed as I backed out the car of the drive way. "Maybe because we are fucking squished." Taylor yelled.
"You know there's seats in the back.." Cameron looked back and climbed over. Then Matt. Then Taylor. All
Three of them sat in the trunk. I turned the radio on and we all sang "CLUB GOING UP ON A TUESDAY GOT YOUR GIRL IN THE CUT AND SHE CHOSEY." We all Jammed out. Then blank space came on. And Nash and Matt were just singing their hearts out. "I GOT A BLANK SPACE BABY AND ILL WRITE YOUR NAME" I sang with them. They looked at me. "Bitch who the fuck said you can sing with us" Matt said in a sassy tone.
"And who the fuck said you can come in my car?" They were both silent.
"If I ever said I'll fuck your bitch just know I mean it." We all sang.
I pulled up at chipotle before I could park the boys ran out of the car. Damn i said to my self. I hope the have their own money... 😂probably not. I pulled out the keys and grabbed my bag. I walked in and they were all in line. I got in line after a very tall man. He kinda looked like kalin.. Nah it can't be.. "SIERRAAA!!!" Nash yelled signaling me to go over to him. He was in front of cam who was near the end. I squished threw the line and I felt a tug on my arm. I turned around it was kalin... What the hell. "What?" I said.
"We need to talk"
"No I think we need to end what ever we had." When I said that I saw the hurt in his eyes. He turned around and walked out. Everyone looked at me. I was literally gonna cry. "I'll wait for you guys in the car." I walked out. I sat in the car. I pulled out my phone. I called gilinsky.
Me- hey.
Him- why are you crying?
Me- I don't know
Him- there's always a reason. Why?
Me- I don't know.
Him- well stop princess.
Me- okay.
Him- Remember I'll pick you up at 6.
Me- alright bye.
Him- smile.
Me- I am.
Him- promise
Me- promise
Him- alright bye love
Me- bye
I hung up and waited for the guys. They all came running because it started to pour out side. I saw Matt yelling "MY FOOD NNOOOO NOT MY FOOD" he covered it with his jacket. I locked the doors to fool around with them. The y kept pulling. "OPEN UP!!" I laughed. I open the doors and the were all soaked. "Hey hey don't sit on the seats." I handed them towels I kept in my car. They sat down and Matt was panicking about his food. "Here we got you steak tacos." Matt handed me the bag that was dry. "Why is my bag so dry and your bags and wet."
"Because Matt was protecting it." Taylor laughed.
"Hey they are good tacos they need protection." Matt stated.
*at the house*
We all ran inside and I saw jack sitting there. I smiled really big and laughed. "Awe you look so cute with glasses" he said. "Oh shut up." I had my hood on and my glasses where all wet. All the guys came in and just watched movies. The party was cancelled because well it was raining and because well we were lazy to clean the house.

A/N hey guys 😁😁 next chapter will be better ❤️😏