Chapter 7 Where I Belong

Kaya'sPOV

For some reason, I felt sad, I mean my 'mum' will probably boss me around as usual, my 'father' will most likely beat me half to death.

But I shouldn't be sad, terrified yes, sad no, I moved around but something wasn't right, my Bed was mouldy, rough and hard, but it was like I was in heaven, the bed was so soft.

My eyes slowly blinked open, it was dark, very dark, I started to panic where was I, the thing I was sleeping on moved, everything was moving to fast for me, shouldn't i be home, in the attic?.

"so your awake now" a sudden voice said, i screamed and scrambled back, " w..who's there" i stuttered out, i heard a sigh and more shuffling, " its ok its just me", a massive thing came out from the shadows, its was Kero.

i sighed, " ohh its only you" i breathed out, i was scared shit less.

I sighed once again, that means that this place wasn't just a dream and that I wasn't going to wake up in an attic, for some reason that made me smile, but then again, what about all of those lunatics who claim to know me.

In many ways, i was happy to be here, away from my parents and away from my usual reality, but what if this place became my new reality?, how would i deal with all of those people. the face that massive dog thing made when i told him that i didnt know who he was, showed genuine sadness, a face not many people show now days, it almost broke my heart.