Chapter 5 The white wolf

Re cap~

"who are you"

end re cap~

Kaya's POV

I was sitting on a grassy cliff, looking off into the sunset, that's when I heard a low growl followed by "who are you" this voice sounded, sad, lonely, depressed yet it also showed that he was to to proud to admit it.

I spun around, there was a deep, dark cave, "how did I not see that before" I mumbled, there was another growl, "answer human, who are you" his cold, raspy voice cut through the air, like a warm knife does through butter,

I walked towards the cave, "w..who are you" I asked hesitantly, he laughed meekly, "come into the light" I asked, he stopped laughing and seemed kind of shocked by my tone.

he stepped into the light, but what I saw might of killed me, because in front of me was a massive white wolf, I smiled kindly, "what's your name" I asked, his eyes widened then went back to normal "don't know, don't care, ever since......she died, I've been....nothing" he said sadly, "now leave me alone" he shouted, before walking back into the cave.

my eyes widened at his tone of voice, I smiled "I've seen you watching me, you always watched me when I was with the wolves or talking with Ayame" I said.

"humph, I was just observing, its not every day, someone throws a rock at Kunai" he said, "why don't you smile" I asked, he stayed silent.

I skipped up to the cave "come on you can tell me" I said once more, I heard growling, and quick as a flash, the wolf was standing over me with red eyes and a snarling jaw, "I don't have to tell you ANYTHING now LEAVE ME ALONE" he shouted, I was so scared that I ran back down to the cave.

Kero's POV

'This girl smells like....her' I thought to myself, but after witnessing her behaviour and how she was scared of me, I know that she wasn't...her.

silent tears rolled down my cheek as I her laughing face came into mind, "why won't she come back" I whispered\cried.

Inuyasha's POV

where is she, I've been following her scent for ages and I've trailed all around the village, I'm starting to get really worried.

if Sesshomaru found out, he'd have my head for sure, as I followed her scent, I finally came upon a large forest, I smiled "her scent gets stronger in here" I called out, soon everybody was following me.

I smiled as we ran through the forest, Kagome (as usual) was riding on my back, Sango was riding Kirara and Miroku (who was nearly as fast as me) had Shippo on his shoulder, I grinned,

"we will find you Kai"

Kaya's POV

I was sitting in the cave, on the floor, when Koga decided to walk up to me, "you ok" he asked, I smiled and nodded my head yes, "its just....you seem....in thought" he said, my smile fell "its just, I feel sorry for that Wolf" I said, he looked at me.

"he's very....ah.....sensitive at the moment since Kai died" he said, I looked down "ohh....ok" I whispered sadly.

I got off the ground and walked outside, only to see Kunai there.

I smirked as I him "how's the head" I asked, he grumbled and walked away, "I'll take that as a ... not good" I muttered.

As I walked around the cave and all the surrounding land, a tall boy walled up to me, he had light purple eyes and long light purple hair, he smiled as I approached.

once I was in front of him, he leaned down to my height , he then whispered in my ear.

Cliff hanger :-) mwahahaha