A SURPRISE 2

Hinata rushed to his home after forgetting that his mom was waiting for him and had a surprise for him.

When he arrived he was shock to see his mother so happy. "mom what's wrong why are you so happy today" hinata question his mom.

"oh honey, you won't believe who came back to us" hinata's mom said as she was smiling. "who?" hinata said.

"hehehe" his mom laughed. "it's a surprise but you need to change first" hinata's mom said. "OK..." hinata said while walking to his room.

Hinata then went inside his room. "why was mom so happy and who is this person she is saying" hinata's thought. After he change he then went outside only to see a person he knows...

Hinatas eyes widen only to see his second youngest brother. "onii-chan" said the boy. He then hug hinata very tight.

"shou-shouzuke" hinata stuttered. "mmhmm" shouzuke look up at hinata and nod. "that's me it's been a while onii-chan" shouzuke then let go of the hug.

"what are you doing here" hinata said still shock. "oh that's right am living here from todays onward." bu-but you have school in Seoul"hinata said.

"I know but I got bored in that school so I called mother and told her that I'm living here with you guys for now" shouzuke said. "then what's school did you go" hinata said.

"yeah about that.. Okaasan"shouzuke said while looking at their mother." shoyo listen ok, I transferred your brother in your school"hinata mom said very excitedly.

"HAH" hinata shouted at his mom.
"bu-but Okaasan why my school" hinata said very angrily. "shoyo don't talk to your mother like that, I'm transferring him to your school so he can get along with you" hinata's mom answered.

"bu-" he was cut off by his mother. "no buts his going there and he is going with you got it."his mom said" yes"hinata said and then went upstairs as he was going upstairs he glared at shouzuke.

Shouzuke felt something that someone glared at him he look at who it is. As he knew it was his older brother giving him a bad glare. Shouzuke then smirk at him and whistpered "heh to bad".

"what was that sweetie"their mom said." oh nothing mom I'm just glad I got to see you guys again"he give his mother a sweet innocent smile. "OK then and very sorry for your brothers behaviour.

" it's OK mom but I heard natsu is here we're is she? "he questioned his mom." oh she's in her room playing with her dolls I guess, well I got to prepare your room since you'll be staying here"his mom then left the living room.

Shouzukes thought💭
"Hehehehe looks like am going to make your life a living hell again". He then smirked and went to natsus room.