9

Everyone got in the court. Each team was lined up separately. It was full of chatter.

But.. Hinata was a bit gloomy. Iwaizumi noticed this he was about to approach hinata but shouzuke stop him.

"hi you kinda look concerned on something" shouzuke said. "sorry but can you let me through" iwaizumi asked shouzuke.

"why don't you wanna talk" shouzuke smilling. "sorry but.. I kinda need to check on him" iwaizumi pointed at hinata.

Shouzuke look at we're iwaizumi was pointing. He forrowed his eyes he look up at iwaizumi. "don't worry about him he does that all the time" shouzuke said.

"but-" iwaizumi was cut off by someone slamming the door open. Everyone look at the gym door.

They saw the coaches of each team. Others who left there team to talk to others went back to their line.

After they were lined up the coaches look at them. It was quite but.. The coach of shiratorizawa spoke up.

"as you all know you guys are here to train not having fun so save your chit-chat later"coach washijo said.

Everyone nodded their head. Coach nekomata then spoke." you guys will be competing at each other. To become even more powerful at volleyball. " nekomata said.

Everyone listened carefully at nekomata's speech. "that's right just like coach nekomata said you guys will be practicing even harder" ukai said while smiling evilly.

"HAH" everyone shouted except for hinata,shouzuke, iwaizumi they were still not in the mood.

"okay then now go to your rooms and unpacked"coach kurosu said(inarizaki).

" hai.. "everyone said picking up their bags. Going to their room. Karasuno went to there room. But.. Iwaizumi looked at them as they leave the gym.

His eyes widen seeing hinata by himself. He was looking at hinata right into his face.he knew something was up. He didn't even listen to oikawa whining.

"iwa-chan oy iwa-chan oy oy oy" oikawa said while poking iwaizumi's shoulder.

Oikawa furrowed his eyebrows. He had enough not getting any attention at his best friend. He look at we're iwaizumi was looking.

He tilted his head upon seeing hinata. He was about to went up to hinata when iwaizumi stop him.

"wah iwa-" oikawa couldn't talk. Iwaizumi covered his mouth with his hands.

"shut up oikawa leave hinata alone" iwaizumi said. "mmm.."oikawa was muffling he bite his hands.

Iwaizumi let go of the grasb."what the heck oikawa" iwaizumi shouted. Oikawa stuck out his tongue and put his index finger in his eyes.

"bleee.. Why are you even acting like this" oikawa said. "why is it your problem" iwaizumi said.

"duh anyone that has business with chibi is also mine" oikawa said proudly putting his thump in his chest.

"so why were you looking at chibi-chan". Oikawa said whispering at his ear. Iwaizumi push his face away from him.

"shut up your so annoying" iwaizumi said going to there room. "HAH what do you mean" oikawa said. Whining very loudy.

Iwaizumi just ignore him and keep walking. "he does look depressed,i hope his okay" iwaizumi thought.

_______________________________

HEY GUYS AUTHOR HERE I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LATELY.

It's just because I didn't had the  motivation to write my story and it's just I have been partying and watching anime.

And about my other story I will be continuing it and also this story. So don't worry about me quitting hehe😅

So.. Am REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY THAT I MADE YOU GUYS WAIT 😢🙏

so anyways this story will be continued😊and I'm very sorry again😔💔