🎁A SURPRISE🎁

3rd person

Practice was still the same.hinata and kageyama were practicing their new quick attack.

While the others were practicing and some were resting. It was already time to go home.

Coach ukai yelled "OK that's it for today for now you may go home" coach ukai then left the gym.

"ok you heard coach that's it for today now pack your things and get change" daichi said while he clap his hands.

"HAI" the team shouted.tanaka was the first one to go out followed by nishinoya and asahi then the trio ennoshita, kinoshita and the other one(I'm sorry I don't remember the guys name😔🙏).

The one who was left in the gym were
Sugawara, kageyama, hinata. "hey sugawara-San can w-" kageyama was cut off by a phone call.

"opps sorry I need to take this" hinata said and answered his phone

                  PHONE CALL WITH
                                MOM

Hinata- hello who's this

Mom- son this is mom speaking

Hinata- oh hey mom, why are you calling me. is there a problem

Mom- no nothings wrong my son its just.. Can you come home early today

Hinata- huh why!?

Mom- because there someone you need to see.

Hinata- really!! OK then I'll ask my teammates

Mom- good,thanks sweetie I'll wait for you.

Hinata- OK, bye mom

Mom- bye my son

                      *HANGS UP*

"who was that hinata" ask sugawara..
"oh that was my mom, she asked me if I could go home early but can I tho??" hinata said looking at sugawara.

"of course you can" said sugawara ruffling hinata's soft hair. "yay thx suga-San, sorry kageyama I cant practice with" hinata saisld. "it's OK if it's important we can practice together tomorrow" kageyama said with a down face.

"thx kageyama" hinata then hugs kageyama... "le-let go of me boke". Pushing hinata away. He then got out of the gym.

"huh? What's his problem, I just give him a hug" hinata said very confused
"it's OK hinata you can go now, you don't want your mom to wait that long" suga said.

"WAH, I forgot" he then rushed to the culb room to change. Sugawara then chuckled "I wish you won't change" sugawara said in his thoughts while a tint of blush was on his cheek.