A HAPPY DAY 2

Nishinoya thought 💭

It was 7:39 in the morning I was goofing around with tanaka when I heard the door slammed

I look to were it came from. Then I saw our little kohai.panting and tired
His hair was a mess.

I wanted to talk to him but sugawara was already talking to him and after that kageyama scolded hinata for being late in practice.

Then tsukishima and yamaguchi came. They were fighting non-stop and daichi had to scold them.

As they were fighting my heart kinda felt.... jealous around them because hinata was with them.

Then I saw hinata talking with tsukishima my heart felt like it had been sting by a sharp needle. I continued looking at them when tanaka tap my shoulder.

"yo bro,what are you looking at practice is about to start" then I flinched and look at tanaka. "nothings wrong bro I was just.. Looking at the.. at the wall.. hehehe yeah the wall"

"ok" that was the only respond he give to me. After tanaka left to practice I look at hinata one last time, i touched my chest.

"weird what's with me today" he then proceeds to practice while having many questions in his head.

Tanaka's thought💭

Me and nishoya were goofing around only to see our little kohai panting and tired.

But suga-San was already coming towards hinata. As they were talking I look at nishinoya.

He look at hinata very weirdly. Then again I look at hinata he was being scolded by kageyama.

Again I look at nishinoya.his face look  like he was about to murder someone. I was processing to what had happened with him.

"I got it" he thought. "my bro is in-love with hinata, not only that his even jealous of kageyama at the others" he looked at his friend one more time if his right "yup, his inlove"

He then cool oof so nishinoya won't know. He walk towards nishinoya and
Tap his shoulder. "yo bro, what are you looking at practice is about to start".

He then feel nishinoya flinched.
"nothings wrong bro I was just.. Looking at the.. At the wall.. Hehehe yeah at the wall". Nishinoya said

"OK"i responded. I then went to the side. I observed him" yup, he likes him
I then smirk.

"what are you smirking at" he looked up to see who it was. It was ennoshita
"nothing" tanaka said.he then took one ball. While ennoshita was dumbfounded.