new kid

I pull up to the almost empty parking lot to this run down looking school i park and turn off my car and sigh as i look out threw my window snow covers everywhere "we left California for this pfft bullshit" i sigh one more time and grab my backpack and climb out of my car puffs of smoke sourround me as i breath in the cold air i lock my car and start heading to the buliding as i come closer to a red jeep i hear giggling and then a moan i pause breifly and look at the jeep and notice the windows are fogged up another moan echos out i roll my eyes and contuine on my way i find the office easily and when i walk in theres a girl standing at the front desk talking to the secretary i close the door ans they both look over at me the girls quick to smile "oh hello u must be craig iam wendy ill be showing u around this morining" she steps towards me and holds out her hand she has long black hair a light purple coat and purple bera on her head she looks nice her face is kinda cute "hi" i say and shake her hand "so i got ur schedule here and locker" she hands me a folder "so shall we" she smile at me as she walks to the door.

The red jeep:
I laugh as stan hits his head on the door "ow fuck haha u think thats funny uh" he says as he grabs my waist and sits up and pushes himself further into me i moan loudly as he contuines to thrust into me "fuck baby i miss u" he whispers agsisnt my skin as he kisses my neck i moan again as my hands wrap around his neck my nails dig into his skin "i miss you to" i manage to get out before he picks up his speed and i surrender over to the pleasure and all other thoughts cease another 10 min and he both moan as we cum togather i lean my head agsisnt his my hands trail down his cheeks i tilt his head back and capture his lips in a kiss "we better get going if we want to hit the showers"he says soflty as he contuines to kiss me i smile "yea i got to meet with butters and tweek to" he smiles and kisses me one more time before i crawl off him and grab my sweats from the floor "fucck i wish i didnt have practice tonight kennys lucky he lives so close to you i fucking hate that farm" idont correct him on the fact that kenny pretty much lives with me instead i pull my shirt over my head and look over at him "haha u know u can always stay at my house nate and ollie dont mind" he reaches over and crasses my cheek " i know but my mom is the problem" i laugh "she thinks ur going to knock me up only on school nights haha i mean shit she lets u stay on the weekend's just fine" He rolls his eyes "yea she dosent want me to make the same mistakes as her blah blah and i think she thinks cuz kenny around we wont do anything pfft if only she knew" i lean forward and kiss him "so she saying shelly was a mistake" we both laugh and grab our bags and head to school hand in hand i look over at stan as we walk hes 5'8 now a days and his body is in top shape being on the football team and baseball in the spring his hair is still the same tho short as always it has been since i met him back in middle school the ear percings are new tho he got them freshmen yr of high school when me and kenny got percings i got a septum and a few rings on my ears and kenny got his eyebrow and tounge periced

He looks over at me with those dark blue eyes and smiles "what" he asks as he pulls his hand out of mine and wraps it around my shoulder and pulls me close "nothing i just miss ur stupid face" i say agsisnt his side he laughs and then comes to a stop and pulls me in front of him his hand brushes agaisnt my chin and tilts it upward "i miss ur face to i promise well do somthing fun this weekend ok" i smile and stand on my tip toes and kiss him "deal" i whisper agsisnt his lips i smile as we pull away and contuine on our way to the gym locker rooms to shower.

After a quick shower i get dressed and walk over to the sinks and start on my make i love doing galaxy themed makeup random days of the week and today i feel like a galaxy.
I finsh the final details when i hear the door open "liiiight u here?" The sing songey voice of my best friend echos threw the empty locker room "iam here butters!" I yell back i hear him talking to somone as he comes closer and when he rounds the corner i see that its his bf tweek i smile at the two "butters we shouldent be in here its the girls locker room! Gaaahhh" i smile as i seem him clench his coffee cup tighter in his hands his head jerks side to side as if he expects somone to come out any moment. "Tweek its cool no ones going to be here this morining practice got cancelled" he seattles down a bit and sits on the bench butters walks over him and kisses him on the cheek "this wont take long i promise" tweeks face lights up in a blush butters then turns towards me " ugh light ur hairs still wet!" I laugh as i walk over to him and tweek "well i figured ud bring ur hair dryer mister fablouses hairdresser" i flip my hair at him and he rolls his eyes at me "sit" i stick my tounge out at him and plop down next to tweek for the next 15 min butters drys my hair brushes it and then starts pulling it up into whatever hair syle he found last night butters loves doing hair and i give him free rain on mine right now my hair reaches to my waist and has pink blue and purple threw out it he calls it unicorn hair and honsetly i love it i feel something bump my leg i look down and see tweeks head resting on it i i smile and pull off his beanie and run my hands threw his fluffy blonde hair he hasnt changed much over the yrs hes still the twitchy spaz i met back in middle school he wears alote more black tho and is much taller, butters i think has changed the most out of all of us especially when his father kicked him out for being gay he says it was the best thing to happen to him he dresses however he wants one day its hippester and the next hes dressed in a cute girl outfit hes the one who taught me how to do my makeup back in middle school. today he has on red skinny jeans and black hoodie and on top of that a black leather jacket he also his signature black choker necklace his hairs is short on the sides and longer on the top his tips are dyed blue "done also i want to run a idea around you how do u feel about a shaved side?" I shrug my shoulders and tap tweek on the head he sits up, i stand up and head to the mirror "butters u know i dont care about my hair" i twist my head side to side i have braids on ethier side that meet in the middle with a bow i smile and turn towards the boys butters has his arms wrapped around tweeks shoulders "yea well u say that but ur boyfriend stan didnt like the goth bangs i gave u last time" i roll my eyes as i walk over to them and grab my purple and black stripped jacket and pull it on "stan just dosent like change" i grab my pack back and swing it on "witch is why he still has the same boring look as he did back in grade school" me and tweek both laugh. Ive seen pics of stan and the boys and butters isnt lieing.