Kenny and light

I feel light relax into me as soon as I wrap myself around her, her and Nate are talking about the upstairs carpet and the closet door I know right away witch one there talking about my hold tightens alittle and I close my eyes when I feel her fingers running threw my hair " Nate babe come help me please I can't move that table by myself" Nate sets his beer down and stands up " yes honey" they both retreat upstairs. I turn and kiss lights neck "baby" I whisper against her throat "hmm" I place another kiss on her neck but before I answer and ask about her episode I remember that butters was here and that he helped her and obviously Ollie and Nate know so I decided to not hassle her more "u want to go down stairs with me before dinner?" She nods her head. When we're down stairs I grab her hand and pull her to the bed and pull her into my arms I barey my head into her chest I inhale and smell a mixture of light and Stan "mmm I missed you" I say as I look up at her she's smiling she leans forward and we tip backwards onto the bed "I missed you to how was ur day" I shrug "eh another day changing oil and filters fixing flats" her hands run threw my hair and I close my eyes and hum "hmmm" I pull her closer to me "u want to start on dinner while u shower?" I open my eyes and look at her "sure" she leans forward and kisses me I smile as she dose and after another few min we go our separate ways and I head to the shower.
When I come upstairs there all in the kitchen nates sitting at the table with Ollie in his lap lights at the counter peeling potatoes there all laughing at something I walk over to the stove turn it on and grab a pan I imagine this is what a real familys suppose to be I was always envy's of my friends family's and now here iam with my own little family I look over at light she laughing I want to have a family with her just like this she looks over at me smiles and walks over and kisses me I smile even more "after iam done iam running to the store with Ollie do u need anything?" I puff out my cheeks and think "yea I need more deodorant and can u pick me up some energy drinks my wallets downstairs" she smiles and nods her head "Ken save ur money" says nate from the table "I don't mind I got-" "naw man u shoveled the snow when we got that snow drift my treat" I look over and smile at Nate " thanks Nate" he nods his head like starlight he has light brown hair but instead of green eyes he has brown eyes but they both share outrageous names Nathaniel Captain Morrow but I've only hear starlight call him by his first name Ollie always calls his Nate or a pet name but he's a awesome person "ok all done" says light she dumps the rest of the potatoes in the boiling water and washers her hands "we'll be back" says Ollie, lights arms wrap around my waist "I'll see u in a bit baby" I say and rub her arm with my hand she kisses the middle of my back and then takes off I hear the front door close soon after.
" So u still haven't told her yet uh" I flinch and shake my head "the longer u wait it's going to be harder" I stir the meat for a few min "I just don't want to scare her" "why would it scare her" I turn around and fix Nate with a look he sighs "things are different now and she knows that you'll only be gone 6months and shell have butters n tweek and stan" I sigh and turn back to the stove and my thoughts travel to butters last night at the party he pulled me aside and told me about wanting to go to beauty school in Denver but he wasnt sure and he wanted to visit the school so I decided to help him out and take him with me but he made me promise not to tell anyone. "Kenny" I snap out of my thoughts and see Nate standing next to me "listen I know u and light have this thing" I can't help but smirk both Nate and light suck at talking about things "but that shouldn't stop u from doing what u want I know u think u have to protect her but ur still just a kid yourself it's mine and ollie's job to protect u two" I look over at him and he's smiling at me "ur part of our family Kenny" he pats me on the shoulder and walks away I sigh as the kitchen is silent and my thoughts start to spin. The biggest thing on my mind is that light turned down a full scholarship to a college just because of me and the reason I know that becosue I heard her tell butters not in those exact words but that she couldn't leave because she loves me and she doesn't think she could do it by herself. So since then I've been working any chance I get to build enough money for me to go live with her I won't make it to college I've know that for yrs but If I make enough we can live off campus and she can go to school and I'll work and we will be with each other. I laugh to myself when did I get so attached to light I wounder I think about it and it had to be that time she found me at the park.