Howard Stern was... something. They weren't even twenty minutes into the interview and Selene was already annoyed by the misogynistic man. She sat in between Sarah and Nyoh— Nyoh on her left and Sarah on her right. Her chair was comfortable enough for her to slump slightly, her right hand in her lap while her left hand kept her head up. Her guitar was propped up on a stand behind her.

She was glad that Harry was the calm one out of the two. She would have already said something bad to Howard by now. Harry did although look annoyed. His eyebrows would furrow for a quick second after Howard would ask a borderline inappropriate question. He did avoid most questions by taking about something else.

Howard was invasive to say the least. He didn't have a filter on what he asked either. It was almost as if the interviewer wanted Harry to slip up. Selene wasn't even paying attention to Stern until he spoke invasively again. "Where was your dad in all this— you said you lived with your mom, your dad out of the picture?"

Selene eyes widened for a quick moment before they went back to normal. She looked at Harry and then Mitch, who had the same reaction as her. "Yeah my parents divorced when I was... seven," Harry answered.

"Was he one of those guys who like, had nothing to do with the family once he was out of the picture?"

What the fuck was wrong with him? Selene sat up in her chair, the guitarist intertwining her hands together. How was Harry going to do this for another hour? Harry did answer the question as calm as he could, Selene glad that he wasn't like her in the sense of being defensive. With every second passing, the questions just seemed to get worse. How did he still have a job was the question.

Selene zoned out pretty much until Stern started talking to Mitch. She heard a few words along the lines of "open D" meaning that they were probably talking about the engineering of HS1. Howard turned to Selene, a smile on his face. Oh no. "Let's talk about you two."

Harry turned his head towards Selene who adjusted her posture in the seat

Harry turned his head towards Selene who adjusted her posture in the seat. "I've seen you two in a lot of articles. You two met where?"

"We met at a coffee place in La. It was when I recruited her in the band for tour in 2017," Harry answered. Howard nodded. "Selene, how do you balance you two's life? You are doing your own thing while your in a band with him and he's this pop star who every woman loves."

Selene wanted to roll her eyes as she stood up to talk into the mic. She placed her ring encased hand on the mic stand before speaking. "It's fairly easy for us to separate our music and band life from our person life. We have our boundaries that we both respect equally. Harry's pretty loyal so I don't have to worry about what every other person sees him as," she said into the mic, Harry watching her the whole time. He eyes flicked to his— Selene showing that she was just as annoyed as he was.