twenty seven

HARRY WATCHED AS SELENE SLEPT IN HIS ARMS THE NEXT MORNING.

They didn't do much after the kiss— the two just finished the tub of ice cream and watch movies. There was a few kisses here and there but nothing too serious. They both didn't know what the hell was happening but they knew that they liked it. 

Harry slightly moved his chin away from the top of her head and smushed his face into her neck. His hold on her waist tightened as he pulled her closer. "I know your awake," he said, his voice raspy. Selene smiled and placed her hand on top of his.

"I would still be sleep if you didn't feel the need to move every hour," she justified. She turned around to face Harry. His hair was messy— strands hanging in his face. She could see the little stubble he was growing clearly. His bare chest encased all of his tattoos.

"What is this?" Selene softly said. Harry's eyebrows furrowed.

"What is what?"

"Us. Where do we stand?"

Harry sighed, his hands rubbing the side of her ribs softly. "I- I don't know. I do have feelings for you Le, but am I ready to be in a relationship?"

"I don't know if i'm ready either. Not with what happened with him. But, I do have feelings for you and I don't not want to be in a relationship,"  Selene confessed.

"We can take things slow. At least until we are both ready."

Selene nodded. "Can we still do this?"

"Of course."

The two didn't get out of bed for another thirty minutes. Selene had understood why Harry liked Japan so much. It was beautiful. The apartment that he was staying in at the moment was cozy and aesthetic. He was able to sleep in without having to go to the studio. He was also able to go to some places local without getting recognized.

Selene walked out of the bathroom in her new clothes to see Harry scribbling something down in a journal on a rather messy desk. He looked comfy in his black puffer jacket and beanie. This was one of the rare times she saw the singer wear blue jeans— something he had been wearing more of since he came to Japan. She went to the Camera app and took a pictures of Harry who was slightly smirking.

"What was that for?" he whined

"What was that for?" he whined. "I know you've probably got shit on me. So now we are even," she answered. Harry closed the journal that laid in front of him and stood up.

"Do you want to go to the restaurant downtown?" he asked as he watched Selene grab his green jacket. "Are you stealing my jacket?"

"I'm borrowing," she said as she slipped it on. The jacket was already big on Harry so it was even bigger on her. She could barely even see her fingertips. "And yes, I wanna go."

Harry moved paper around the desk to search for the keys. He eventually found them under a random note book and grabbed them. Harry wrapped an arm around her shoulders as they made their way out of the door.