fifty two

December 19, 2019

TODAY WAS THE ELECTRIC BALLROOM SHOW.

Selene laid on the couch in the green room, her arms over her eyes. She was sleep. The guitarist was tired from planning Christmas plans literally all night. She had to wait until Harry went to sleep so he wouldn't overhear anything. She was the only one in the room since no one wanted to bother her while she got a short nap in.

So far, Selene had been sleep for an hour and a half. Harry silently opened the door and sighed. He did not want to wake her up. He closed the door softly and made his way towards her. "Selene..." the singer  softly said as he bent down to her level. He moved her arms away from her face and caressed her cheek.

"Baby, you've got to wake up."

She groaned as she opened her eyes. "I'm tired," she muttered.

"I know. I got an energy drink in the dressing room since the coffee you like is going to do practically nothing," he stated. Selene got up from the couch and rubbed her eyes. "Why are you so sleepy anyway?" he asked.

"Christmas planning."

"In Arizona?"

She nodded. "Yeah. Every year someone new has to plan it and this year is my year so I needed to figure out a few more things for that."

Harry opened the door once more and let Selene go through first. The hallway was packed with crew members and people in the band. Mitch smiled as he saw Selene. "You're up! Finally," he exclaimed.

"I wasn't even sleep for that long."

"Yeah okay. You just missed Stormzy passing by," he retorted. Selene furrowed her eyebrows. "Where?"

"You'll meet him after you go to the makeup room," Harry told.

"But-"

"No buts."

The dressing room was just a few doors down since it was a smaller venue. Selene opened the door to see the makeup artist, Jamie.

Janice smiled as Selene made her way to the seat. "I see your finally up," she teased as she handed Selene the monster energy drink.

"Thanks," Selene smiled as she opened the the can. She took a few sips before she let Jamie do whatever she had to with makeup. All it consisted of was a light layer of foundation and concealer, eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick. While Jamie did her job, the two talked about their Christmas traditions. It felt nice to Selene that she had a good relationship with every crew member that worked for Harry. Jamie moved the makeup brush from Selene's face and smiled.

"Your done."

Selene stood up and grabbed her drink from the counter. "Thank you. Have a nice day!"

"You too."

Selene exited the room, her body immediately colliding with someone else's. She let out a small grunt from the force. Thankfully, her drink didn't spill.

"I am so sorry-" the voice rambled, his accent thicker than Harry's. Selene looked up since her eyesight was literally just chest. It was Stormzy. She sighed and shook her head.