🄲🄻🄰🅄🄳🄸🄰 🄰🄽🄳 🅃🄷🄴 🄿🄷🄰🄽🅃🄾🄼 🄿🄷🄾🄽🄴 🄲🄰🄻🄻🅂

"Did he ask you to the dance or not?" Kristy asked, well, More like shouted, at Claudia.  "Well?" 

"He asked me if I was going and said he'd see me there. So he basically asked me," Claudia explained. "We'll be there together... Basically," 

"Heres the thing. A guy like Trevor Sandbourne isn't gonna like, Show up at your door with a corsage. That's just not the way things are done in his kind of circles." Stacey educated Kristy on the matter of boys. 

"Which are what, Exactly?" Kristy said, Still not understanding.

"Sophisticated circles. Artistic circles." Stacey replied. 

"Are you gonna wear a costume?" Mary Anne asked Claudia with glee in her voice. 

"I was gonna be a troll doll but for Trevor, I might have to think of something a little more soigné," Claudia thought aloud. 

"Totally," Stacey nodded.

"Come on, Troll dolls are so fun! They have the little pointy hair and..." Sky trailed off, looking at the girl's faces. 

"Seriously? You're gonna get all dressed up for some dude who couldn't even be bothered to ask you out for real?" Kristy groaned. 

"Kristy, I don't want to look like a baby," Claudia replied softly. 

"What's babyish is this stupid dance, Giving boys yet another way to be disappointing, Setting up girls for a lifetime of making excuses for them. I wouldn't go if you paid me," Kristy stated crossing her arms. 

"Yeah, But have you every tried asking a girl out? Their intimating. And I cant even order a salad without wanting to bang my head against the wall," Sky murmured playing with the hem of her tee-shirt. 

"What about you, Mary Anne? That cute boy Logan might be there," Stacey tried. "The one you're always staring at who volunteers at the library?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Mary Anne eyes were wide open, Screaming, Help! I'm in an uncomfortable situation! "Anyways, There's no way my dad would ever let me go. He's been spinning out enough lately about the Phantom Caller," 

"Whats that?" Stacey asked.

"A psychopath?!" Sky added excitedly clapping her hands. 

"Some weirdo home invader that was on the news. Apparently, you get these creepy anonymous phone calls. Then, You realize that the calls were coming from inside the house," Mary Anne started to say ominously. Then the phone rang.

"He heard us! Phantom Caller!" Stacey cried out.

"I'm too young to be on buzzfeed unsolved!" Sky yelled. Kristy's hand shook while she picked up the phone.

"Hello? Baby-Sitters club," Kristy asked, voice slightly shaking. She listened a bit before her face turned into one of annoyance. "Hold, Please," Pressing the mute button, she looked at the girls. "Watson needs a sitter on Friday,"

"But that's the night of the dance," Claudia said in confusion.

"Yeah, we're definitely going," Stacey added.