🄲🄻🄰🅄🄳🄸🄰 🄰🄽🄳 🄼🄴🄰🄽 🄹🄰🄽🄸🄽🄴

"You... complete arse Ronald Weasley!" Hermione roared on Skys laptop. "You show up after weeks and you say hey?" 

"Honestly, Pop off queen," Sky snapped her fingers, Grabbing a piece of popcorn. Feeling vibration she looked at her phone. 

Stace the math ace is calling

"Hey, This better be important, I'm watching Harry Potter and Hermione is going off at Ron..." Sky laughed popping the popcorn in her mouth. 

"Mimis in the hospital," Stacey rushed out her words, Sky choked. 

"I'm fine, I'm fine, But what?" She rasped still coughing. 

"She had a stroke, Or something and she's in the hospital... Claudia's.... I just don't know what to do...." Stacey groaned on the other line. 

"Call the other girls, See if they can take her jobs for the next couple of weeks, I can take her Thursday, Saturday, and Friday jobs," Sky ran her hand through her hair. 

"Okay... I'll call them, I just wanted you to know," 

"No problem, And I know your gonna go over to Clauds house, Don't deny it. Tell her I'm sorry," 

"Will do, See you soon!" 

....

Ms president Kristy Thomas

were going over to Clauds for dinner

come over if you want

"Mom!" Sky yelled, running out of her room. "Can I go to Claudia's for dinner?" Sky ran down the stairs, Sliding up to her mom. 

"Sweetie, I don't have the time to drive you..." Her Mom sighed. 

"Her grandma is the hospital Mom, She needs us," Sky gave her best pleading eyes. 

"Sky, I just can't drive you..." 

"I can walk!" 

"I'm not letting you walk alone," 

"James can walk with me!" Sky blurted out. Shit, I'm gonna regret that. 

"Did he agree to that?" 

"If he agrees will you let me?" 

"If he agrees you can go," Sky nodded running up the stairs. 

"James?" Sky knocked on her brothers door.