🄺🅁🄞🅂🅃🅈'🅂 🄶🅁🄎🄰🅃 🄞🄳🄎🄰

A/N: Just so you all know when somethings written like this its Skys inner thoughts unless its in dialogue

"Maybe love is overrated!" Sky quietly sang to herself while walking swiftly down the stairs of Stoneybrook Middle School. When she heard a familiar voice.

 "Mary Anne!" She called out, Starting to run down the stairs "Kristy!"

"Oh! Hi Sky!" Mary Anne, said barely having the time before Sky wrapped her in a hug. 

"You know we just saw you right?" Kristy scoffed as Sky let go of Mary Anne.

"Yeah, But that was so long ago," Sky pouted. "Also I like hugs," She added as an after thought.

"Do you want to walk home with us?" Mary Anne offered kindly. 

"Doesn't she live on the other side of town?"

"I do! So, I wish I could Mary Anne but..." Sky trailed off as Mary Anne nodded, smiling the Sky gave her one last hug, saluted to Kristy, and walked down the stairs. 

....

Sky collapsed on her bed, Staring at her ceiling

"You know what?" She said to no one but her self. "I'm going to play music, that's what I'm going to do." As she reached for her phone she paused. 

"I could watch YouTube though," Pausing again. "or TV..." She sat up. 

"Now this is a dilemma,"  She murmured, surveying her room. "Actually... I'm hungry." Hopping of her bed, she started to walk towards the kitchen, stopping only to stare at her brother, James's door. Half of her wanted to talk to him. But its not like they would ever talk, The rare exception being family dinners. Shaking her head Sky continued walking to the kitchen. 

"What do I want, What do I want, what do I want for a snack today!" She sang to herself, opening the door to the pantry. Her eyes widened "Cheese its." grabbing the orange box, She glanced over to the cabinet of bowls, then ran to the couch giggling and reaching her hand inside the box. Stuffing the crackers into her mouth. Grabbing her phone, she saw a text. 

❤️ Mary Annezizes ❤️ 

hey, me and Kristy are starting a baby sitting business! do you want to join?

Thinking for a moment, Sky typed out her response.

I'm in!