🄷🄴🄻🄻🄾, 🄲🄰🄼🄿 🄼🄾🄾🅂🄴🄷🄴🄰🄳! 🄿🄰🅁🅃 🄾🄽🄴

(A/N just so you guys know, there isn't gonna be any outfits. Since the camp has uniforms) 

"We made it!" Kristy announced, Opening her arms wide. "Camp Moosehead at last," 

"And just in time," Dawn groaned. "If I was on that bus five more minutes, My circulatory system would never recover. Grounding breath," Lifting her arms to her chest, Dawn took a deep breath.

"The seats were comfy! I got to sleep," Sky sighed, Rubbing her eyes.

"Thats because you were cuddling with me," Dawn laughed. Claudia giggled as she slipped on a pair of sunglasses.

"Summer look! Thoughts," Claudia pushed the glasses down on her nose. 

"Approve," Stacey looked Claudia up and down. 

"Adore," Mary Anne added.

"Obsessed," Sky grinned.

"You look like a bug," Kristy said plainly. "Also why are you wearing sunglasses when it's raining? But I'm so glad you skipped out on fancy art camp so we can all be together,"

"I can still have a summer of art. The trees will be my inspiration and the sky will be my muse," Claudia looked over the camp. "And it never rains at Camp Moosehead. It's only a heavy dew,"

"Moosehead! Moose, Moosehead! Moosehead!" Everyone at Camp started to cheer. 

"You know the chant already," A older woman asked the girls. 

"Yeah, We practiced it on the the bus," Kristy told the woman enthusiastically. "We also know the cam son and some of the lore from the welcome pamphlet," Sky leaned into Dawns shoulder. 

"Do you think Kristy went a tad overboard for 'preparing' us for camp?" Sky whispered into the raven haired girls ear.

"Defiantly," Dawn whispered back. 

"Stoneybrook group, Yeah?" The woman nodded.

"You know it!" Kristy shouted. 

"Cabin assignments. Eight grade girls, Kishi, Schafer, And Roberts, Cardinal cabin. Mcgill and Thomas, Bluebird. Spier, Meadowlark. Moving on, Eighth grade boys, We got Bruno," The woman called out, The club looked at each other.

"I thought we were supposed to be together," Claudia looked at Kristy.

"And I'm all alone," Mary Anne murmured.

"At least we're in the same camp?" Sky tried. 

"Come on, We'll fix this," Kristy stared to walk up to the woman confidently. "Excuse me? Hi, Kristy Thomas, Resident of Stoneybrook, President of the baby-sitters club," 

"Philomena Means. Kids call me Meany. Resident of Passaic, New Jersey. Directer of Camp Moosehead for the past twenty-six years," Meany told Kristy. 

"I dont think thats a term of endearment," Sky whispered to the club. 

"Impressive record of service. But I think there's been a mistake. See, My friends and I specifically requested to all be in the same cabin," Kristy informed Meany. "We're the baby-sitters club,"