19

yiren walked hand in hand with the three year old. she was going to buy some snacks and medicine from a nearby convenience store.

yoon-oh was being stubborn and refused to go to sleep. he insisted that he wanted to look after his daddy. and the girl couldn't just leave him inside the house without adult supervision since jaehyun was asleep. since it was very cold outside, yiren dressed the baby warmly. he was wrapped in his thick jacket like a burrito.

"daddy never let yuno walk outside" the baby skipped happily as they walked. then he stopped. "yuno loves daddy so mwuch!" he struggled to spread his arms wide becaus of the thickness of his clothing, which made him look even more adorable.

the girl smiled. she could really see how much the baby loved his daddy, it just worries her that-

"and yuno knows daddy loves me too, daddy just don't show it all the time, daddy is shy person" you'd expect a child to say those words in a gloomy tone, but it was the exact opposite. maybe yiren didn't have to worry after all.

"you know what yoon, you're right, why don't you shower daddy with kisses every now and then?"

"woah.. what the fuck- ow!" yangyang's words where cut off when chaeryeong smacked his arm and gave the hissing boy a look.

"sorry, what i meant was since when where you two a thing??" he asked the two couple in front of him, the browned hair then took a glance at lucas who kept staring at the floor with a frown on his face.

"i mean... of course you aren't a dating!" he laughed awkwardly.

jaehyun and yiren gave him a weird expression, but then it occurred to the two.
what the hell where they? they've kissed once and that was it, does that mean they're dating? probably not. they're not in some stupid movie or drama after all where the lead characters kiss once and assume they're dating afterwards.

"you're right, we're not dating, we're actually married" jaehyun spat out.

"what? you're married??" yangyang's eyes widened.

"i'm married?" the girl faced the taller boy who stood beside her.

"not yet" he winked. maybe he hasn't really recovered from his fever yet.

the three stared at them as they flirted, still, yangyang noticed the tall boy beside him barely looking up, eyes slightly shaking as he fiddled with his fingers, maybe yangyang was a bit stupid, but not that stupid, he had no idea what really happened between the two since they both refused to share, but one things for sure.

lucas hasn't move on yet.

"anyway! chaeryeong has something to say" yangyang broke the awkward tension.

"w-what?" you could say chaeryeong was a shy girl, she was really smart, kind and pretty, yiren has no idea how that kind of girl ended up with his idiot of a brother.

"spill the tea babe" he gave his girlfriend an encouraging smile.

"o-oh right... it was mark who spread the picture" she said quickly then bit her lip as if she was the one at fault.

"what?" yiren was confused, why would mark do that? jaehyun on the other hand furrowed his eyebrows, obviously furious.

"well- mark's my cousin, they went over for dinner last night, i just heard his phone ding when he was in the bathroom" she bit her lower lip again.

"he was texting some guy with the name 'dongfuck' his phone was open and i got curious, i saw that it was him who sent pic to that guy" she said really fast.