Now she just started running faster, so I pick up the pace as well. This goes in for about 1-2 minutes before I turn around and see Ochako charging me about to hit me, but I simply catch both hands she tried to hit me with and restrict them to her sides, so she looks directly at my face. I bring my face real close to hers and smile. She of course pretends to be angry and pouts. I however, can read her like a book. I can sense her desires and it only made me chuckle. So I kissed her, and not even 2 seconds later she melts into the kiss, of course after at least a second of half-heartedly resisting. I kissed her for a good 15 seconds. I slowly pull away and caught a glimpse of her widened smile before she puts on an angry mask and turns away with her arms crossed. I of course, can still sense her overwhelming happiness so I just chuckle.

"I'm sorry okay. I just like to have fun with you. That's why I tease you, it's just that I don't normally interact with a lot of people and so I usually do what keeps me entertained, in hopes of being interesting enough for people to stick around. I didn't mean to make you upset." I explained as I stepped forward and hug her from behind. She holds onto my arms as she starts leaning back into me.

"Plus, your reactions are priceless!" I whisper.

She turns around and flicks me on my forehead.

"Ow~! What was that for."

She smile at me before she pulls me down to her height and kisses me for a couple of seconds before she releases.

"Thanks for telling me that Deku. I know it's probably rough for you because of your childhood. But I'm glad I can make an impact in some way." She says as she brightly smiles at me.

"Awwwww!" I can hear my my mom say.

Ochako blushes and I chuckle a little.

We then proceeded to make conversation so mom gets to know Ochako better. She explains her overarching love of mochi and her ambitions as a hero. We eat dinner and make more conversation, the occasional "light" teasing to Ochako and the thump on the forehead in return. We get ready to leave as we say our goodbyes.

"Bye Mrs. Midoriya! Thank you for having me." Ochako said with a bow.

"Oh please, call me Inko." She replied.

"Okay Inko, goodbye!" She said.

We walk away and I start lightly flying Ochako to her place, Ochako seems to be clinging onto me especially tight. The notion is confusing since she's already used to me flying at my higher speeds, I just chalk it up to affection and continue focusing on flying. We get to her place as I drop her off, her parents seem to be out for now. I turn to leave before she grabs my arm.

"Wait..." She said while her voice was trailing off.

I turn to her and she starts staring at me, intently. She then just pulls me into her house without saying anything. I'm a little confused, I could simply read her thoughts, but then that wouldn't be interesting, I like mysteries!

She then pulls me to the couch, while not even minding the fact that she basically dragged me there and now is throwing me on the couch. Before I can even adjust, she sits right in top of me, my stomach and torso in between her legs as she sits on my lower abdomen. She keeps staring at me, almost as if she's hesitating, which is weird considering what's already happened. Before I can even say anything she immediately interlocks our lips, she's clearly not holding anything back because she starts going deeper and deeper into the kiss, leaving no space between our bodies, so naturally I reciprocate, her tongue reaches my mouth trying to get in, once she does she wastes no time in initiating a battle between the two tongues, after she won she marks her territory all over my mouth. We stay like this for about 15 minutes before she releases with a string of saliva connecting from both of our mouths. She never broke eye contact once, she simply just waited until she caught her breath and then did it again. I had no problem with it, in fact I was ecstatic! It was an interesting experience, one I'll never forget. She asked me to stay so naturally I said yes. Once we got to her room, I lay down but she takes her place on top of me instead of the bed. She said something about it being "more comfortable" I honestly didn't hear or care. I was tired from the constant workout she put my mouth through. I slowly start drifting off to sleep, before I do I can feel Ochako kiss my cheek and start whispering.