"Hey!" I heard someone hollered at me and I accidentally fell. I was bracing myself for impact on the floor with my eyes shut. This is a long fall. I opened one of my eyes to see that I've been stopped from falling. The only thing I could hear was his heavy breathing. "The hell. Do you even know how to walk?"

I didn't dare looked back at him and just kept my head down, "No. I actually don't know how to walk."

He sighed and brought my arm around his shoulder. "I'll help you." He offered and we slowly walked to the high chairs. "You good?" I shook my head yes and he went back to making something.

"I saw you on the beach wrapped around the net. Mind telling me what happened?" He asked as he slipped what he was making on a... what is it? I looked at the strange thing he made blankly and poke at it.

"Uh... you never seen an omelet before, have you?"

"Is that what this is?" I asked and took a small sniff at it. Mmm... it smells so good. My hands grabbed the omelet on the hard flat rock and took a small bite out of it. "Mmpfh! Ths dmmcious!!!"

"Don't talk with your mouth full. If you do you'll end up choking," I stopped myself from taking another bite when he said that. My eyes glanced at the man drinking something and back at the omelet. I set it down carefully and groaned. "You can still eat it, just eat it slowly."

"It's fine. I was almost finished with it anyway."

"That's good. But, I'm still waiting for an answer on how you got caught in that net?"

"Wait. You were the one that helped me? That's weird I thought I was brought here for selfish desires~" I jokingly said like a damsel in distress.

"Like hell I'd do that. I'm letting you-Hey! Stop avoiding the question!!" He figured it out huh?

"Fine... I was... just swimming around and went under water. I had my eyes closed and got tangled up in the net. I managed to break free from my upper half, but I guess I got tangled up on my legs. I never got to say thank you for saving me, I'm sorry if Eri put you through too much," I replied and sighed after coming up with that lie.

"So... you were swimming around naked and ended up in a net? I don't see the logic in that."

"It did too! Why would it be a lie?!"

"Tch! Aside from that, your dog was fine. I'm thinking about getting her a collar today, don't want people to see a stray out and about in the city." He says as he walked to a chair and grabbed it.

"Where are you going?"

"To work. I can't be late or my boss is going to be pissed off for no reason." He explained, he was about to shut the door and spoke up, "Don't touch anything while I'm gone!"

Don't touch anything? Does that mean I can't walk on the floor? Great. This is just perfect! What can I do until he gets home? I groaned and looked back at the omelet. And played with it with my finger. This tasted so good! How did he make it? Hmm... that gives me an idea.

He said I can't touch anything, but it could mean something specific. The poor guy wasn't being clear as to what I can or can't touch. I can just learn how to make what he offered me. That settles it! Izuku Midoriya is making an omelet!!

But, that would require instructions. Where does he-? Wah! Thud! Dang it. I'm still not used to having legs. Come on! You can do this! You're going to have to learn how to walk on your own. I can't rely on anyone to help me that's so simple. I set one foot on the floor. So far so good. I slid myself off the chair and put my hand on the cool rock.

"Just take one step..." I mumbled to myself and moved forward. It was hard at first, but I kept my balance and thought it would be a good idea to let go and walk with no support.