That janitor was Tomura Shigaraki. A crazed person who's also a good scientist. We were competing with each other for the spot as Endeavor's assistant and I got picked. As for Shigaraki, he's still a scientist, but doesn't get a fancy lab like I do and instead gets one in a basement. Sometimes that guy creeps me out and he's so bothersome.

Ding! I walked out of the elevator and set my stuff in a locker and got out my lab coat. After changing into a lab coat I walk over to my co-workers, Asui and Koda.

"Morning Froppy! Morning Animal lover!"

I heard Froppy sighed and spun her chair around to face me, "Will you please stop calling me that? I've told you to just call me Tsu."

"What's wrong with that nickname? Didn't you like it?"

"As a kid yes, but we're adults now. We need to move forward with our work." She explained and went back to her microscope. I whispered to Koda, "What's she doing today?"

"She's looking at some newfound plankton to discover." He whispered to me. "By the way, Sandy is almost ready to be released soon."

"That's good. I should check on Sandy to see how she's doing." What we do here is finding new things to discover and take care of injured sea creatures. Tsu's job right now was to find a new type of plankton, which is a weird hobby for her. Koda makes medicine for the injured animals and as for me, I help take care of them and research for where they came from to find their home.

I went down the stairs and walked up to the tank and saw the stingray swimming around. My hands grabbed some gloves and I put them on to check out her tail. "You seem to be getting better, girl." Sandy was rescued by our team from a tangle with trash in the ocean. She struggled to break free and she damaged part of her tail. I put my hand in the water and waited for Sandy to be okay with me petting her.

She notices my hand and starts to swim up to it and I gently petted her. "That's a good girl, now make sure you rest. You'll be home soon with your family after you're fully healed." My hand stopped petting her and I got my hand out of the water. I took notes on the computer and logged in it for how far and well she's doing.

"Bakugo, did you manage to find where we should drop her off?" Koda asked me and I nod.

"You'll get the work in by tomorrow, I'll leave it on your desk for the pinpoint of the location." I replied and continued to type on my computer.

"Great! Thanks!" Koda shouted and I made a small smile to myself. Mostly I always act tough and be some kid with anger issues around my friends, but when I'm at work I'm this calm and sweet co-worker, people see everyday.

"Hey Bakugo!" Tsu yelled from down stairs. I groaned and looked up to her.

"What now?! I'm busy!!" I yelled back at her.

"It's Endeavor. He wants to discuss with you about something," she answered. Great, now what does he want now? I sighed and pushed myself off the chair and headed for the stairs. I walked up to Koda's desk and handed him the files for Sandy. "There should be enough info to tell you everything you need to know." Koda smiled at me and gave me a high five.

"I'll go see what he wants," I said and took my duffel bag.

"Um, why bring the duffel bag?" Tsu asked me.

"Depending on what he wants to talk about, it would take up my whole day here working. Meaning, I would have to get to work at the lifeguard house." I answered and left the lab.

-

Ding!

The elevator arrived at the highest floor and I walked up to his secretary, "Hello Bakugo, Endeavor is waiting for you in that room." He pointed out while not looking away from the computer.