"I understand. I hope you still have a lovely Christmas Maya. And you guys too." Fred says.

"Thank you Fred. And you too. All of you..." I say.

"Ah thanks." George cracks up causing me to laugh. The twins have always been so welcoming to me. More than I can say about my own brother.

The three of us turn around to go find Pansy and Blaise. Theo starts laughing the second we turn away.

"T, shut up." I say, "it's not funny."

"It's very funny!" Theo says.

"Someone want to fill me in?" Malfoy says.

"Maya and Fred used to... go out I guess? He was her first." Theo says. I turn to face Malfoy awkwardly and he looks grossed out.

"A Weasley..." he says in a judey tone.

"Shut up. Fred was very... nice." I say awkwardly.

"Yeah until you ended things with him." Theo says.

"It didn't feel right." I defend myself.

"I believe the words you used was boring and awkward." Theo says. Malfoy laughs.

"Okay thank you Theo." I say as I hide my face because I know it's red.

"Boring...? Like the sex?" Malfoy says, still laughing.

"...mhm." I reluctantly say.

Him and Theo continue laughing all the way back to our seats. When we find Blaise and Pansy, the boys fill them in on what happened and the fact that Fred was my first. Pansy got kind of mad when she found that out... which was weird.

"Fred Weasley?" She snaps. "ew."

"And apparently he was boring in bed." Theo adds.

"T!" I snap. "Not boring... just did the same things every time.." I explain but that didn't help anything.

"So who else have you slept with? This is entertaining." Blaise says. Theo starts laughing even harder.

"No way! I'm not telling you any more." I say.

"I know!" Theo says.

"Tell us!" Blaise cheers.

"Okay okay. So she actually dated Fred for like what... a year?"

"7 months..." I say.

"Right, and after that ended she went and had a one night stand with Adrian Pucey." Theo says, his laughing continues.

"Adrian?" Blaise says in shock. "Didn't see that coming."

"Mhm."

"She was drunk and it was fucking hilarious to hear about." Theo says.

"Again, thank you T." I say.

"You have terrible taste in guys, Potter." Malfoy adds.

"Yours haven't been much better." I say and motion slightly to Pansy which made Theo laugh again and Malfoy nod.

"Fair point." he says.

"So who else?" Pansy asks, completely ignoring my comment.

"... that's it." I say but of course Theo wasn't done exposing me.

"No there's one more." he says.

"Who?" Blaise asks.

"Cedric Diggory."

"No way." Blaise says.

"A hufflepuff?" Malfoy says in disguist.

"Mhm." I mumble. Can this train ride end now?

"Why him?" Pansy asks.

"I don't know. He was nice. I was just looking for some rebound or something." I explain. "And I wasn't drunk that time."

"Interesting." Malfoy says.

"Can we change the subject now?" I say, completely embarrassed.

The rest of the train ride, they talked about quiddich and other random stuff. Blaise and Pansy were seated across from Theo, Draco and I. Apparently no one wanted to sit beside the two of them. I was half leaning on Malfoy as Theo was laying down on my lap. Malfoy was discretely playing with my hair and caressing my cheek when no one was looking.

He leans down to my ear and whispers something so that only I could hear it, as he's still running his fingers gently through my hair. When the words come out of his mouth, I was in shock but I also so happy. I can't react because if I do what I want to do, everyone will see. I want to kiss him and sit on his lap, facing him.

"Maya, will you be my girlfriend..?"

Instead, I just nod my head with a huge smile on my face. He lightly kisses my cheek so it doesn't make a sound.