Chapter 1: Changes

Start from the beginning

"Yeah I remembered last time" He replied then bursted out laughing, I laughed along too because of his snorty laugh.

He wiped a tear from laughter, "so are you really going to atlanta now?" He asked his mood completely changing.

"Yeah, I need to start filming again" I answered his question.

"Who's gonna heat up my cold hot choco on christmas then?" He asked childishly.

"use a fucking heater Nick"I replied playfully rolling my eyes while smiling.

"but, but it will take a whole five minutes and you do it for only ten seconds" My idiotic brother tried to reason 'and I have an ability to heat up things or set them on fire and I can make myself warm too but I don't use it often cause it'll be suspicious to others just me walking around town in a sleeveless shirt and shorts on a snow day'.

"then learn patience Nick it's not that hard" I gave him a look and he finally gave up, then I got an idea.

"hey guys?" I called out to my parents and Nick, they looked at me saying to go on.

"how bout' I book a flight for y'all at dec. 19 to 26 to celebrate my birthday and Christmas?" I suggested.

They looked at eachother then celebrated and practically jumped on me but caught myself just in time.

I smiled to myself when I heard their 'Thank you's' and 'can't wait for it'.

I chuckled "okay guys chill it's just a little vacation for you all, and maybe I can convince the duffers to give me a 1 week off of filming" I smiled at them.

They smiled back then started sqeezing my life out of me, I chuckled 'I love my family'.

they finally let go of me and I checked the time '11:56'.

"okay guy's I need to go to the airport now. Take care okay?" I announced then got my phone from the kitchen Island and strolled my suitcase that was beside the doorway.

When I opened the door I got caught off guard by my mom and Nick basically tackling me to the ground and dad following them behind but I gripped the side of the doorframe almost crushing it 'yes I have super strength in the body of a lanky teen'.

"Don't go lil bro were gonna miss your little tricks after dinner" my brother practically pleaded.

"Yeah sweetheart just stay for another day" my mom said in the same tone as Nick.

"Yeah son I need someone to fly up to attach the bulb later upstairs" my dad tried to reason for me to stay but ofcoures I know he just wants me to stay, I dont even need to use telepathy to know 'yeah I can fly and have telepathy'.

"sorry guys I really need to go, it's my job." I said giving them sad smiles.

"we know, let us just hold you for a moment." at my mom's words my dad finally joined in the hug.

they finally realese me "okay that's enough, I really need to get to my plane." I faked an annoyed tone and they chuckled.

We said our final goodbyes and they went back inside again.

I called an uber, 5 minutes later it arrived and I told the location I'm going to.

We stopped at a red light and I saw a thief running away from two cops. I looked up and saw an empty vase from someone's balcony and purposely made it fall in front of the thief.

this caught him off guard and fell on his butt, just the perfect time for the cops to catch him.

The traffic lights turned green and we drove off, me smiling to myself.
______________________________________
time skip to the airport: