Chapter 24: Family

Hello, just a friendly reminder. If you don't like any thing near killing or stuff like that, you might not wanna get to Waseha's part.

Finn's pov:

After Paige left, we stood infront of the porch before deciding to finally go inside, the cold not bearable anymore.

Millie slightly sniffled and I felt bad for her... I can't imagine watching someone that you love, leave. "C'mon guys... Let's all watch a movie to lift up our spirits." Kelly spoke up, her voice a bit hoarse from crying but nevertheless, she had a smile on her face.

We all agreed, and made our way to the living room. Me and Millie sat side by side, a blanket draped on our backs and around us, while Ava and Kelly sat on the other couch beside to where we are sitting.

Frozen (selected by Ava herself, of course) is playing on the television while we all watch silently, letting the characters and sound effects from the screen to fill in the silence of the room.

Then again, Kelly spoke up on the middle ofbthe playing movie, "So do you guys want to go to the mall later? and stop by on a restaurant to eat, after?"

After Kelly said that, I waited patiently for Millie or Ava to say something, I'll just be wherever.

"Yeah! I want to buy a new doll." Ava ecstatically said now sitting up from the couch considering earlier she was slumped and bloomy, now she was excited and grinning from ear to ear.

Her smile is very contagious, so I can't help but smile myself. "Yeah...That sounds good." Said Millie, beside me.

I looked beside me and at her to see her already looking at me, a small smile dancing on her lips, "Then it's settled. You guys get ready, while I help Ava." Kelly perched up, standing up then leading Ava upstairs, leaving me and Millie, alone.

We looked at eachother for a split second before I turned off the television then standing up, Millie followed suit as we ascended up the stairs and to her room.

Millie excused herself before entering the bathroom to take a quick shower while I rummaged around my suitcase to find something to wear, then just settling on a white sweatshirt and a pair of denim jeans.

I took off my clothes then slipping on the new one's, putting my dirty clothes on a travel laundry bag then zipping it in the suitcase.

After I finished I sat on the edge of Millie's bed, waiting for them to finish as I scrolled through Instagram to pass the time.

ten minutes later, Millie came out of the bathroom with a white blouse her sleeves rolled up to reach her elbows and a beige colored square pants.

I stood up, "You look good, Millie." I commented looking at her outfit... And her.

She looked down, shyly, before speaking, "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself. Now I'll just add some light make up to finish the look." she stated before making her way to her mirror with a desk and chair just below it with all kinds of girl things that I don't know what the name of.

As she opened one of those tiny tubes, then a stick with a cotton of some sort got pulled out with a sticky looking pink substance... 'I'm guessing this is lip gloss.'

I watched her every move intently, following with my eyes where her hands would go, then looking at her through the mirror, sending occasional goofy smiles when she caught me staring at her.
______________________________________

Millie's pov:

I can't help but smile to myself by how adorable Finn is being right now, with him concentrating and analyzing my every move as if it's the most important thing in the world and him looking at the mirror to see the result.