“as if you actually know who my mom is…” rodrick snickered.

“are you challenging me?” before finishing my sentence, rodrick ran away as fast as he could with a scared look on his face.

i chuckled at the thought of him running away as if someone's chasing him. i closed the window afterwards then dropped myself to my seat, trying to motivate myself into finishing my schoolworks since i currently feel like shit.

after minutes of thinking, i decided to start off with calculus. didn't want my teacher to give me another c- so i pretty much have to read these notes over and over again until they make (no) sense to me.

⟩⟩⟩

three hours in, i've already finished two of my homeworks and my head is already aching badly. i tried moving my jaw just to lessen the tension then stretched my arms up and decided to take a break for a while.

i took out my sister's laptop underneath the table and a pair of speakers then plugging them in the laptop. sometimes my parents would complain at how terrible the songs i blast out of my speakers are, so the only time i could use these is whenever they're away.

after clicking the play button on my playlist, i turned the volume all the way up as i waited for my music to load.

all my style
all my grace
all i tried is to save my face

all my guts, try to spill
all my holes, try to fill

as the song started to play, i sat on my bed and sighed, feeling tired about almost everything.

like, i know i need to take a break from my schoolworks sometimes but whenever i stop, the more i feel like i'm wasting my time doing nothing. it makes me feel guilty and somewhat relaxed at the same time, which is pretty bothersome.

you see, crossland rarely gets good teachers. thankfully most of my teachers this year are decent enough unlike last year—but then there's these two teachers that make my life a living hell.

maybe it's just me, but i never understand any of the topics they've discussed. what's worse is that they double our homeworks and include topics that were irrelevant to the subject.

i looked down on my feet then noticed my journal on the floor, untouched for almost a week. i haven't been writing in it in a while since i never had the time to use it, even though my therapist advised me to write my all my feelings down everyday.

speaking of, i haven't been seeing my therapist for a while. oh god, i forgot about my appointment last week.

lost in thought, i flinched as my sister barged inside my room without knocking.

“hey, rammy's downstairs. both of us bought food from mcdonalds.” noelle plopped her bag down on my bed then took her cardigan off.

“you could've just knocked you know?” i groaned as i pushed myself up to turn down the music a bit.

“sorry.” she sat beside my bed then took her shoes off. “by the way, rammy and i just visited his aunt marie. kelly told me you haven't attended to your appointment with her last week?” her voice sounded serious.

“uh yeah about that…” i swinged my legs up and down. “i forgot about it.”

“nora,”