fifteen

( track 16: )

young love
mystery jets , laura marling

0:00 •—————— 3:23
◀ || ▶

nora's point of view

as our class with mr allen ended, everyone went straight to the cafeteria chattering and jumping around the place. rachel and melissa were sitting on my table again, so i guess they've decided to stick with me now. if only freshman year nora knew this was going to happen, she would totally flip.

my day so far has been alright since i'm currently in a good mood, but i still couldn't stop thinking about rodrick. i saw him during first period, but then he just disappeared afterwards. it's like he's invisible almost.

while melissa and rachel were chatting about...err...other things that i don't know about because i wasn't paying too much attention, i looked around the place trying to spot rodrick.

my eyes landed on ben and chris' favorite spot on the cafeteria—rodrick wasn't there either.

odd... i thought to myself. i've never seen rodrick being like this before.

"hey, have you guys seen rodrick lately?" i asked, facing the both of them.

"no, not really." rachel shook her head as she ate her salad. "i think i saw him go to the men's restroom but that was it."

"yeah, i didn't notice him either." melissa shrugs.

"hmm, weird." i said as i continued to eat my food from the plate. wherever this guy may be, i hope he's doing okay.

rachel's lips formed into a smirk. "what's up with you lately? i never thought you were the type of person who asks where rodrick is." she gasped. "wait, you guys aren't a thing right?"

"wh–HA!" i bursted out laughing, nearly choking on my green peas. "me? rodrick? being a thing? never. not even in a million years." i shook my head as i continued eating.

melissa looked the other way then cleared her throat. "it's little miss bitchy hills, 12 o'clock." she gestured on heather hills and her two friends walking beside her.

"oh my god, are you seeing what i'm seeing?" rachel gawked, turning around as she watched heather and her friends sit on a table near us. "is that hayley bridgette moss?"

"which one?" melissa asked.

"that girl, beside heather on the left." rachel gestured on the girl with blonde hair that's lighter than heather's. "unbelievable, i didn't expect heather to recruit her as one of her minions. she was such a sweetie!"

"oh man, poor bridgette. i hope heather treats her well." melissa took a sip of her smoothie.

"not to sound dumb or anything but who's bridgette?" i asked out of confusion.

"she's the daughter of that one famous movie actress, stella moss." rachel replied which took melissa by surprise.

"wait, so the rumors were actually true?" melissa covered her mouth in shock. rachel nodded in reply, causing her to shake her hands. "oh my gosh, so it was true!"