Marry Me? Pt. 2

12th Grade (Graduation)
Tris's POV
"I now give you the class of 2019!" The principal yells. We all stand up and through our caps into the sky cheering loudly. I make my way over to Tobias and hug him really tight.
"We did it!" I yelled to him grinning like an idiot. He smiles back and kisses me giving me that feeling in my stomach that never seems to go away when I'm around him.
"We did it!" He repeats after we break away. I laugh to giddy to come up with words to describe this feeling... This feeling of accomplishment. Suddenly I see Tobias go down on one knee. At first I think it's to pick up something so I don't pay any attention to it, but then he grabs my hand and makes me look. He holds a ring box in his hand and says the four words I thought I'd never here.
"Tris... Will you marry me?" I looks kinda uneasy at first when he sees my eyes well up in tears put relaxes when I start to smile and shake my head yes.
"Yes! Yes yes a million times yes!" I say barely a whisper. He stands up and kisses me again. After that my friends Christina,Will,Uriah,Marlene,Zeke, and Shauna come up and congratulate us in one big final group hug screaming a yelling things of joy to one another. This is the best day of my life!

🌟🌟🌟🌟 3 Hours Later🌟🌟🌟🌟
"I can't believe we are getting married." I whisper to Tobias. After graduation we came to our secret spot by the lake.
" Me neither. I love you Tris." I sigh contentedly never getting tired of those words. And I hope I never do... Those are my favorite words that involve him.
"I love you too. Forever." I say back to him hoping he would catch on
"And always." He said. I smile slightly and look at the stars. They are bright tonight. I lean my head on his shoulder as I run my fingers over our carved names wondering what our future will be like and remembering our past. Remembering our first date I whisper
"I wish this day would never end." And just like he did on our first date he whispered
"We both do but we both also know that it will eventually but for now this night is All Ours" and I doze off on his shoulder just like I did on our first date dreaming of our wedding and future. Yes Tobias. It's All Ours.

Hola!
It be me again. Sorry I haven't updated in a while but to be Candor I kinda forgot about it until to day... Not so Erudite of me right? But whatever sorry again but I just sat down today and started typing so please don't be mad? Thanks you guys!
Stay Brave,
Apple 🍎