20

Dear diary,

Today was the final week until the talent show, I'm so scared! Crazy how time flies huh?

I haven't seen Jisoo Lately, I tried to talk to her last week but it seems like she's been avoiding me too. Weird.

I told that I don't like Choerry but she just ignored me,

What shall I do?

~Rosé

"Hey, are you okay?" Choerry sat by Rosé who was sitting on the stage, "Is she still avoiding you?"

"Yeah, I tied to talk to her but she ignored me"

"Want me to talk to her?" Choerry asks as Rosé sighs,

"Go ahead, Where's Jinsoul?"

"No clue" Choerry shrugged, "I haven't seen her all day"

"Hmm, that's weird"

"Yeah"

-

"Hey Chae!" Lisa smiled as Rosé sat in the back of her, "what's up?"

"Just preparing for the show"

"Are you sure about still doing that?"

"Yes, I'm going to confess to Jisoo in front of the whole school"

"I don't think you should" Lisa smiled nervously, "It's too risky and-"

"I'll be fine, besides when did you care?"

"I just don't want you to get embarrassed if things don't go well," Lisa says as Rosé nods,

"I'll be fine" She looked up to see Jinsoul enter the room, but she got confused seeing Jisoo drop her off.

'I wonder why Jisoo dropped her off' She thought.

Nothing was going on between them and it sure in hell won't. She'll have to ask Jinsoul after class. Jisoo left rather quickly and Jinsoul sat in her seat in the front.

Why do I feel like Jinsoul was hanging out with Jisoo? Should I be worried now? Maybe not- Jinsoul wouldn't.

Would she?

No-

Maybe?

I don't know.

After the class was over, Jinsoul was first to leave making Rosé anxious. Lisa didn't know what was going on until Rosé ran out, she shrugged and didn't think much of it.

Here was Rosé chasing Jinsoul before tacking Someone down,

"Oof!"

"I'm so sorry!" Rosé panicked,

"It's fine- You're Rosé!" The girl smiled,

"Do I know you?"

"I'm Jeon Heejin" Rosé smiled trying not to be rude to her,

"Oh, Look Heejin. I have to go somewhere really important and I'm sorry if this will come out rude."

"Oh no, it's fine! Bye Rosé!" Heejin waved before leaving as Rosé rushes to follow Jinsoul.

She saw the girl at the end of the hallway before she went into the biology room, Why is she going there?!

She ran to the door but didn't open it as she heard voices-

"So what you'll paint me like one of your French girls?"

"What The- Oh hell no!"

"Don't take off your clothes!"

"What do I say? Hey, I'm dating her and I love her so much so back off?"

"Yes!"

"She's gonna get mad at me Jisoo"

Rosé let go of the door handle and was slightly shaking, Her heart stung a bit and her vision became slightly blurry.

She couldn't believe it-

Jinsoul and Jisoo?

Dating?

But... Jinsoul was helping her out.

"Hey Rosé, What's wrong?" Choerry was passing by to her next class before seeing her standing there,

The door opened and Rosé turned quickly to wrap her arms around Choerry, "Will you go on a date with me?"

Little did she know, Three people heard and saw but two weren't happy and one was disappointed.

"Oh Chaeyoung, How you're going to be screwed"