Chapter 2: Attempted desertion

Start from the beginning

Making a poor choice he turn a sharp turn right into a dead end alley as he turned around to leave the dead end he found Captain Amelia standing there in her prim and proper posture seemingly not even broke a sweat.

When in reality she wanted to pass out from exhaustion.

Looking at the wall to his left (Y/n) took a running start and climbed it easily and turned to Amelia smugly.

"Every fingers a fish hook captain now if you'll excuse me I'm off." (Y/n) said and turned to walk off and before he could even make it twenty feet from the ledge Captain Amelia had climbed the Wall with feline agility.

(Y/n) eyes widened and he backed up cautiously.

"Don't You dare..." Captain Amelia said she didn't feel like chasing him all over the damn planet.

Ignoring her warning he turned around and began to run only to slam into a metal wall knocking him unconscious.

Captain Amelia let out an amused chuckle and retrieved his unconscious frame.

A few hours later...

(Y/n) awoke feeling very uncomfortable and confused and went to move only to find himself restricted the ability to do so, why you ask?

That was because his whole body was tied to the main mast with rope. 

(Y/n) groaned and fought against the ropes yelling in anger hoping to get someone's attention.

Hours passed into darkness when he finally was annoying enough that someone came to the deck.

This person's attention was not the one he was hoping for.

"Comfortable Mr.(L/n)? The rope isn't too tight is it?" Captain Amelia asked amused as she carried a bowl of soup and a spoon in her hands as she approached.

"You fucking bitc-" 

"Language please Mr.(L/n), I will have no cursing in my presence." Captain Amelia said as she toyed with spoon before lifting the food to her mouth and tasting the spoonful.

"Hm, this soup is quite delectable if I do say, would you care for some?" She asked with a teasing smile.

(Y/n) glared at her then at the soup thinking.

"A simple yes or no would suffice Mr.(L/n)." Captain Amelia said impatiently.

"...yes.." (Y/n) stated softly

"Very well."

Captain Amelia then stepped closer to him and dipped the spoon into the soup then raised it to the man's lips.

"Say 'Ah' Mr.(L/n)."

(Y/n) raised a brow then opened his mouth allowing her to spoon feed him.

"Your wondering why I have tied you here instead of in the brig don't you?" Amelia asked softly.

"That's one of many things- mmmph!" She shoved another spoonful of soup into his mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full Mr.(L/n), it's rude." She said with a playful wink.

(Y/n) chewed the solid bits of vegetables and meat in the soup and swallowed only to have more waiting for him hovering infront of his mouth.

"Now, as I was saying, the reason why your out here and not in there is because I wish to keep a closer eye on you during this voyage. I think we both know you would find a way out of that metal cage when no one was looking. So what better way to keep eye on you then when I'm at the helm?" Amelia mused.

(Y/n) furrowed his brows.

"You will be kept here until the end of this voyage and you will continue to work under my service even after the rest of the crew has be relieved of this voyage. For you still owe me a voyage under my command."

Scooping the last bit of food from the soup she raised it to his lips then before he could eat she pulled it away and ate it herself.

"Now Mr.(L/n) do get some rest for we will be spending QUITE some time together aboard this ship." Captain Amelia said as she turned on her heel and walked off to her stateroom.

Leaving (Y/n) there with a stomach full of butterflies.

Little did the two know a mutiny was being planned in the decks below...

*still don't regret a thing. Tell what you all think!*