"Please stop crying" he gave her a concerned look "everything will be ok" he wiped her wet cheek with his thumb, this time she let him thinking it might earn her her brownie points to freedom "I'll make sure that all of this will go away, please, please just co-operate with me. That's all I ask"

She nodded her head. It's not like she had any other choice.

"C-can you please just untie me, I promise I won't try and run away" she pouted looking up at him through her tear stained doe eyes

"Areum" he gave her a sad look "I can't do that yet"

"W-why not Yoongi, please I just want to be able to drink a glass of water"

"It's ok I already thought of that" he proudly showed her the glass of water on the night stand with a straw in it "do you want some?" He offered

She groaned and fell back into the sheets. He wasn't going to untie her.

"Once I have more things figured out, I will untie you ok? I hate seeing you like this"

She couldn't say anything more. She didn't even look at him, she just sobbed staring at the ceiling accepting defeat.

"I'll hurry, ok? And then I can let your hands and feet be free" she didn't reply "look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I had to do back there. But I couldn't have you calling the ambulance or the police, or leaving me. I need you with me Areum. This was supposed to be our week together, remember?"

Yeh, I remember she thought. I remember making the stupid decision to agree to babysit a murdering psychopath. She scolded herself mentally.

"I'll leave you for a bit and I'll come back with food, ok? What would you like? You can have anything you want?"

"I want freedom" she sobbed

"Areum please stop asking me for something I can't give you" he pleaded

She didn't reply.

"I'll just bring you some soup" he shrugged and headed out of the room closing the door

She once again tried tugging to set herself free until she gave up again.

She laid there for hours thinking about ways to escape but she couldn't do anything without her arms or legs being free. She was completely stuck. Her best shot was convincing him to untie her.

Yoongi came back later with some soup and tried to feed it to her but she refused. Even pleading with him to just untie her so she could eat the soup and then he could tie her back again. But he knew she would probably take the chance and pour the boiling hot soup on him and make a run for it. So he refused.

Yoongi sighed and started to empty his room. He needed to remove pretty much everything so that he could untie her but lock her inside his room. He removed all his furniture, so that she couldn't use anything to hurt him or hurt herself. He wasn't sure what she would do, but he didn't want to find out.

Areum watched him drag furniture out of the room. She watched him when he came back from the store with tools and a new door lock. She watched him install it. She watched him build her cage, which she would be a prisoner of. He locked all the windows down, removed all the clothes and hangers from his closet. Everything. So that it was just her, the bed and the four walls.

"What are you going to do when your parents get back? How are you going to explain any of this to them?" Areum asked as Yoongi finished clearing out his clothes.

"Don't worry, we will be long gone by then. I have a plan" he said shrugging her off

Long gone? Gone where? She didn't want to go anywhere with him!

"W-where? Where are you taking me?" She asked in fear.

"I've been looking at apartments in Japan"

"Japan?!?!?!" She choked out

"Yeh I scraped together all my earnings as a delivery boy. I have enough for the one way flights and the apartment with the deposit and first months rent. We can just move there. Away from all this"

"Yoongi. I don't want to go to Japan" she was getting emotional again

"But it's ok Areum, I will take care of you. You don't need to worry about anything anymore. You can do whatever you want in Japan"

"But I don't even know Japanese"

"We can learn... together"

"Yoongi you really have lost your mind" she sobbed

"Areum" he stopped what he was doing "nothing else matters anymore. Nothing ever did. All that matters to me is you"

Areum sobbed some more "W-why Yoongi? Why me?"

"I knew from the minute I saw you. Call it cliche. Call it whatever you want. I knew you were the one for me. I would never love another human being as much as I love you. I never wanted you to find out this way. I really wanted us to start out how normal couples start. That was my plan. When I was old enough. To take you out to romantic dinners and buy you gifts and flowers. I wanted to do it all for you. Show you I'm not some little kid that you teach piano to anymore. I want to be yours and you be mine. That's all I've ever wanted really"

"Yoongi. You are crazy. You are so crazy. I want to go home" she groaned with tears still falling from her eyes

Yoongi sighed. His whole love confession fell on deaf ears. But he wouldn't give up. He wasn't going to give up on them so easily. He could make this work, he knew he could.