Three

It was now 8pm and starting to go dark. Where are you Areum? Yoongi was growing impatient. He tried to be patient. All day he had waited. What had they possibly been doing all day? God he was so tired of waiting.

He didn't want to be her crazy stalker but she drove him to this. He had no choice. He sighed and opened up find my iPhone on his computer to which he had set up Areum's phone to without her knowledge. He had to keep track of her, especially in an emergency, he had to know where she was.

He saw that she was outside of a grocery store. Odd he thought. Why are you outside of a grocery store with him? Yoongi sat in thought. Tapping his foot up and down.

Just leave it Yoongi, he told himself. She will be home soon, just wait.

Another 20 minutes had past. She still hasn't moved. Now Yoongi was getting worried. Could she have dropped her phone in the parking lot? Was she safe? Did this kang dae kidnap her? Now he couldn't take it anymore. He had to go save her. She might be in danger.

Yoongi was only 16 but that hadn't stopped him stealing his parents car more times then he could count. Usually to spy on Areum. Well not spy on her, just check up on her, make sure she was safe and not being hurt by any guys.

Yoongi climbed into his parents car. He didn't care he didn't have a license, nor knew 100% how to drive. He knew the basics and that was good enough. Besides this was an emergency, she could be in trouble.

Yoongi drove to the grocery store and pulled into the parking lot. The parking lot was dimly lit by one or two street lamps. There was only a few cars parked, and no one really walking around. He scanned the parking lot in the darkness for kang dae's car. Remembering what it looked like and the license plate he had seen earlier as they had driven away from his house.

There it was. He spotted the car and slowly parked in a spot close by so he could see into the front wind shield.

Yoongi's heart almost fell out of his chest.

No no no no NO!!!!!! Yoongi was furious and completely heart broken.

He watched as Areum bounced up and down on kang dae's lap in the drivers seat with her back faced to him. Completely naked. Fucking herself on him.

Yoongi could hardly watch. He wanted to rip her away from him and slit his throat.

Yoongi's leg bounced up and down and his blood pressure rose as he watched thinking about what to do. In complete rage he stuck his hand into the glove compartment and pulled out a pocket knife. He looked back up to the scene in his car.

Areum had now turned around riding him in reverse. He watched her perfect tits bounced up and down as she fucked him. Her mouth ajar, her eyes closed, her breathing heavy. She bounced a few more times before she opened her eyes and that's when she saw him.

It was dark and she couldn't be sure. But she saw Yoongi in the car opposite and screamed in panic.

"Fuck" Yoongi quickly ducked under the steering wheel praying to god she hadn't seen him somehow.

Areum quickly pulled herself off a very confused kang dae. She was furious. What a perv! She thought as the angrily threw on her clothes. She hastily climbed out of the car and marched towards Yoongi's car.

Yoongi peeped up to see her marching toward him. Fuck, he thought. How the hell am I going to get out of this one? He quickly put the put the pocket knife into his pocket before she launched open the drivers side door.

"MIN. YOONGI! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?" She yelled in disgust

"Areum" he quickly stepped out of the car with his hands in front of him defensively "I know this looks bad, but wasn't watching I swear"

Areum slapped him fast and hard across his face "did you follow me here you god damn pervert?!?"

No, no, no. This is all wrong Areum. You shouldn't have slapped me. You shouldn't have even been here. Being taken advantage of by this loser. He is the cause of all this. He is the one who has ruined everything. This was supposed to be our week together! And he has ruined it! Yoongi's mind raced.

"What's going on Areum?" Kang dae, now clothed, climbed out of the car still rather confused.

"Yoongi! Answer me! And don't even try and tell me you decided to come grocery shopping at the exact same store I happened to be at!"

Yoongi was furious with this kang dae guy. He was polluting Areum's mind. Now she was going to think he was the bad guy. But he wasn't the bad guy! Kang dae is, it's all his doing!

Yoongi inhaled and exhaled "Areum. You shouldn't be here with him" Yoongi said sternly. He was done. He was done being mister nice guy for her. It got him no where. He was ready to put his foot down

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Kang dae looked at him in anger "have you been watching?!? You little perv. I knew something was off about you"

"I'm not the perv! You are! Taking advantage of Areum in a parking lot like you do with all your other girls!" Yoongi shouted back

"Look kid, I don't know what you think in that brain of yours-"

"I am not a fucking kid!" Yoongi was now furious, only seeing red "AREUM DESERVES WAY BETTER THAN SOME PATHETIC LOSER LIKE YOU!"

"Oh what? Like you?" Scoffed realising Yoongi had a crush on Areum "y-you think you stand a shot with Areum?" He laughed "god kid, you really are fucked in the head. She would never be with a little twerp like you" he laughed in his face and that was enough to send Yoongi over the edge.

Yoongi ran foward and rammed his shoulder into Kang dae's stomach throwing him back and landing on top of him. Yoongi swiftly punched him in the face before kang dae kneed him in the crotch and threw him to the side climbing on top of him.

"Kang dae! Get off of him! He is just a kid! He doesn't know any better!" Areum yelled out, making Yoongi even angrier

Kang dae paid no attention to her and grabbed him the collar lifting him up and whacking his head back as Yoongi struggled to get him off of him. Kang dae punched Yoongi in the face once, twice, three times. Yoongi was beginning to feel light headed. Yoongi knew if he didn't do something now he was going to pass out.

Yoongi managed to wriggle his hand into his jeans pocket and in one swift motion he flicked out the knife and drove it into kang dae's stomach. Kang dae froze hovering on top of him. A trickle of blood started to drool out of his mouth and fall onto Yoongi's cheek.

Kang dae collapsed on top of him causing the knife to dig further into his stomach and more blood to pour out over Yoongi.