2

Error came the the portal with Destiny, but ones the portal closed he felt a head ache, it felt like someone shoved a bunch of things in his head and that made him feel full. But it quickly ended just like it started, Destiny looked back at Error

Destiny - Error, my child, are you quite alright?

Error - *Khem* yeah.. where are we?..

The place looked like the doodle sphere, except there were much more papers with different sizes, some of them were even canvases.

Destiny - This is my doodle sphere, it's something for gods/creators to use if they wanna travel to different AUs or multiverses, or to just keep an eye on our creations.

Error - Yeah, but why are we here?

Destiny - This is where you'll get you move to silver, this is also the place where you will be able to find me if you ever need me.

Error - Alright then.. thank you.. I guess.. so where should I start?

Destiny - Well that is up to you. You can travel to any universe, multiverse or an AU. You do not need to destroy just yet, you have about 10 to 11 months until you need to start. But of course this is up to you.

Error - I see...

Destiny - Do you have any questions?

Error - ... can I change someone's stamina... or their personal data?...

Destiny - Yes you may. Changing someone's Data or Stamina is one of the things you can do. As well as changing the AU you are in. Stamina, Status, Time, Data, LOVE, and many more. Something you could not do before because of your rank.

Error - that's good.

Destiny - Well, now, choose an AU that you will start you JOURNEY with.

Error - *sigh* heh... (ah shit here we go again) I'll pick.. - He thought about all the AUs/ Universes he could go to.. - I got it. The Library.

Destiny - The Library you say,

Error - Yes

Destiny - You know that place because you accidentally fell in there yourself one time,

Error - Yeah, until I was brutally sucked back into this shity Multiverse.

Destiny - Are you sure about your choice?

Error - Well yeah, that place has all the knowledge that will help me. And plus I have the best connections there,

Destiny - Even though the one there is-

Error - You know that he's good at what he does, and plus he's the best guy around.

Destiny - Yes, I suppose. - There was a long pause before she opened the portal to The Library. - It is time. Good luck, my child.

And with that, she opened a portal to The Library and Error stepped through.
He was met with a beautiful sight, there were tons of shelves that held millions and millions of books, but the shelves looked like tree branches. At the top there were leaves with sunlight coming out and landing on the ground, leaving a warm presence. This entire place was very beautiful and peaceful, you could spend here day's reading into these beautiful books. I bet.. Nightmare would have like this...

He looked around, and saw a desk. It wasn't big or small and it had lots of shelves with writing/drawing tools on them. He saw a tan scarf moving around like he was searching for something, it stopped when it heard foot steps. It rose up to reveil,