𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

A/N: hey I've been hella inactive but school and stuff been fuckin with me y'all 😭 But finally, here's my update. Pls comment, ghost readering makes me mad cause I finally updated for y'all.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                            ~Pov Y/n:~
It was another wonderful morning. I woke up next to Mike, per usual. He held me in his arms, my face practically smooshed into his chest. I smile warmly and take a moment to take it all in. 

As a child, my mom was a teen mom and gave me the best life she could but she didn't have a husband or a boyfriend, just her, just me. When she was growing up she had a terrible life, only once she had me of course. She was a moody 15 year old girl who had found out she was pregnant and had no one to help her. She's crazy rich and has four dogs now, but she's still lonely. I visit her often. And here I was now, living life with an amazing boyfriend whom I shared a home with. Man was I grateful for this. No kids, a loving boyfriend and hopefully soon a dog or two.

Mike: Good morning beautiful
Y/n: Good morning handsome
*he yawns*
Mike: So what's the move today? Any plans?
Y/n: Nothing that I know of yet, why?
Mike: I thought maybe we could do something special, I don't know.
I moan slightly as his hands move around back...and lower.
Y/n: Hmmm what'd you have in mind?
Mike: Maybe a movie or a nice dinner? I just want to go on a nice date with you, babygirl.
Y/n: ok well dinner sounds nice, then we can rent a movie on our way back. How about that?
Mike: Sounds perfect baby.
He holds my head in his hands and kisses my forehead while rubbing my temples.
Mike: "Now go get ready" he says excitedly.

After a lot of thought and digging through my closet, I finally picked an outfit:

Hair:

I walk out and sit on the couch watching tv

I walk out and sit on the couch watching tv. Mike said he'd be home to pick me up at six, but it was only four.
I decide to call Chrissy. She's my neighbor, but I didn't feel like walking over there.
Dialing....
C: Whassup gurl ? *her obviously chew on
Takis, munching away loudly*