𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

A/N: I'm sorry it's taking so long to update 😭 I started a few new story ideas(stay tuned) and I have so much schoolwork and I'm not getting enough sleep. (PLEASE lmk if you know how to fix that ) thanks for the positive feedback on this. and just to be clear all this happened in my dreams so idk how imma write it. Stick with me y'all.

*Time skip to the hotel brought to u by Vallyks incredibly curly hair*

POV Luca:
We reach the hotel we're staying. I park the car, and get out. I open the back door for the girls and dudes. I help carry the heavy stuff into the building. I could feel the tension but I was also now confused. This whole Mallory thing was ruining the plans for a peaceful week. We're they still staying in the same room? But I didn't let any of that bother me, it's not my problem.

Kobe: you need any help man?
Luca: Nah I got it, thanks man.
Kobe: mhm
I hear y/n and Chrissy talking amongst themselves so I listen in.
Chrissy: what do you thinks going to happen with Javon and Mallory, after you and Mike coupled up to expose her? *she makes a gushy face*.
Y/n: idk really. Kinda feel bad for the guy. But hey, we did the right thing.
I stop eavesdropping and check in at the front desk. Everyone gets their key cards and gets in the large elevator, almost like a room of itself.

POV JoJo:
I look at Chrissy as she and Derek are talking. I have Angolie, but it hurts. It really does. I still loved her, but I liked the idea of her and Derek.
And Mallory is some crazy bitch. This trip was cursed but I was determined to have some fun cause why tf not, right?
Anyways— I press the button on the elevator. We all wait. Everyone looks at me, what? We go up and then stop. That was fast.

Mike: JoJo did you press the button?
JoJo: yeah we're here right? The doors not opening.
Elevator: Emergency lockdown.
Front desk speaker: If you are in the elevators, rooms, or other areas of the hotel, please be patient. We've triggered emergency lockdown and nobody will be entering or leaving the hotel for the next 24hrs.
Y/n: what in the fuck.
Mallory: babe I'm scareddd *she makes and ugly "sad face" me and Chrissy cringe.
Javon: ok and what do u want me to do about that? Don't call me babe.

I felt bad for Javon. The poor guy got cheated on and this girl's going to act like she's not in the wrong? She hasn't apologized. Angolie looks worried. I wrap my arm around her and kiss the top of her head.(awwww)

Jojo: it'll be alright" he whispers in her ear
Angolie: I'll take your word for it. *she gives a small smile and I fall in love all over again*

POV Mike:
Welp looks like we're stuck in an elevator me and the boys make some TikToks. I couldn't help but look over at y/n. Her and Chrissy sat on the bench across from us. She was grinning widely at something Chrissy showed her. (It's a big elevator with benches on every wall, plz try to imagine it, i know it's not real. 😭🖐) She's so beautiful like that. Every little thing about her made me smile. I didn't want to get myself hurt, but damn I felt a connection.

Vallyk: dude look at thi—bro?
Mike: Mhm yeah,what?
It was a vid of some attractive female doing the wap dance (🥴)
Vallyk: oh I see you Mike... 😏but looking at her won't make her in love with you. Go talk to her.
Mike: Who y/n? idk what your trippin bout. Why would I talk to her.
Vallyk: cuz you like her, duh.
Mike: *pulls out his phone*
(Y'all know that sound on tiktok that goes like "no I don't, bitch why you lyin?" Yeah)
Mikes tiktok:
Me~looks at an pretty girl
Vallyk~you like her...imma tell her
Me~ No I don't bitch why you lying?
Comments:
user1: WHOOO
user2: it's me ofc😁
hater1: I bet she isn't even that pretty
user3: we've lost him ladies 😔✋
@derektrendz: oop I knew it
@slimedupmike: @derektrendz no
@vallykpena: stop the cap, you like her.
@slimedupmike: @vallykpena hush
@kbreeezo: go get ur girl g
@slimedupmike: @kbreeezo I don't have one
user4: how y'all hating on someone you don't know? y'all in his business don't, do that?

POV Chrissy:
I'm scrolling through TikTok and I see Mike on my fyp!! The video ^^ was abt y/n and I died laughing for no reason. She gave me a *shut tf up, ur all up in my ear look* I calm myself and show it to her.
Y/n: ok?
Chrissy: wym ok? He likes you bitch.
Y/n: no he doesn't, he's too cute. Plus how do you know??
Chrissy: he's obviously talking about someone in this elevator, duh?
Y/n: well it's not you cause Dereks obviously mad crazy about you. *she rolls her eyes and smirks* it's probably not Angolie cuz she has a boyfriend.
I couldn't help it, I made a mean face.
Y/n: it's not me cuz I'm ugly. It's probably Mallory.
It takes me a minute to process what she said and obviously shes rethinking it too. We took a long pause and looked at each other. Then we started laughing so hard we were crying. This went on for a while.

POV Narrator
The girls break out into hysterics as everyone watches them wondering what was so funny and what was wrong with them. You could barely hear them laughing due to their breath shortage. But they enjoyed it. The crew had to sleep in the elevator now. This may have only taken you 5 min to read but this was 5 hours for our characters. They rearranged places. Mike sat next to y/n and put an arm around her . Same for Derek and Chrissy, and Angolie and JoJo. They had come to terms with their feelings towards each other and now we're in the "talking" phase. The rest of them just got comfy in their space. And that's how they fell asleep.

A/N: I know this is sooo bad omg 😩 plzzz comment some ideas. I might start some imagines & preferences. Please hype me up before I quit this. I've had so much school work and stress and I just want to give up. Please vote and comment. I love you all ❤️. - Nikki