𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

recap: We're on beach trip, hoodie boys, Mallory is a cheater.*

                             Y/N POV:
We sat down, and ate our food. Mallory was giving me a look. It wasn't anger, but not good. It was more of a 'please don't tell him, I will kill you" This wasn't Mallorys first time cheating on him either. Mallory was Javons ex before we started dating, he just got back with her.

Kobe: So y'all excited for the beach?
Derek: I'm excited to see Chrissy in a bikini
Chrissy: ...bro? Well then I'm excited to Derek shirtless.*she winks, I roll my eyes*
Vallyk: I'm excited too
Luca, Javon, Angolie, and JoJo nod.
Kobe: Mike, Y/n? How bout y'all? Or are you guys too busy staring at each other?
Mike looked shook and I was too. I didn't even realize I was staring at him, but I couldn't help it. He was so fine, I was kinda like obsessed.
Mike and I: yeah I'm excited.*we look at each other and laugh*
As we all converse, I notice Mike looking at me as I was looking at Mallory. He looks at me strange, but I shrugged it off.

Luca: let's hit the road guys.
We all get back into the call and it was a lot less awkward as we were all talking and comfortable. Mike sits next to me we all exchange numbers and start a group chat.
But all I could think about was Mallory and the phone call. I realize Javon has his AirPods in. I decide to do what was right. I take out my phone and send him the video I took. He looks up at me confused but then looks back down. I could see the look I used to be so familiar with, anger, he was mad. He looked at me and nodded.

Mike: what's that all about?*he whispers in my ear*
I send him the video.
He plays it on full volume.
Suddenly everyone looks up at us, mouths wide open. Mallory looks like she was about to kill me. Me,Chrissy, and Angolie look at each other and burst out laughing.
Mallory: WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?? YOU LITTLE SLUT!!! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!

This time we all laughed. All but Mallory. We were practically crying of laughter. Even though this bitch was hands down threatening me, we couldn't help laughing at how dumb she looked.
It was all fun and games until she lunged at me. Mike held her away. I love him 🙄. Javon did nothing.
Mike: don't you dare touch her. Your messed up ma.
Y/n: Mike *I say putting my hand on his shoulder*
He gives me a soft upset look, but sits down and puts his arm around me and I lean in to his chest. Javon looks upset, I get it, but don't care. He just got cheated on so I didn't make a scene. We made friends, had some fun, and I almost fought a bitch.

Oh and I have Mike😌😌

A/N: this is a side story while I work on a better formatted story. So I'm sorry if the chapters are short and effortless. But vote, comment, and share. And lmk what you think should happen.