𝕮 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

A/N: I'm working on an exciting new piece on my main account @nikkihemmatian and I feel like this is gettin dry and my updates are limited. Plus Derek liked my post on my spam account on insta 🥳 I've been noticed by almost the whole squadddd.

Warning: smut context

                         POV Y/N:

I wake up in a pair of strong arms. I try to loosen the grip, but it only gets tighter. I gently turn around in the arms to see Mike's sleepy face.
Mikes sexy morning voice: morning baby
Y/n: good morning *blushing madly*
Mike: hey there
Y/n: should we get up now?
Mike: I wanna say no but we have plans for today.
Y/n: Mike it's only....*checks phone* 5:00am
Omg wow why am I awake.
Mike: well we could do something productive in the meantime 😏
I caught the gist of his tone. I liked it.
Y/n: what did you have in mind
I look at his warm shirtless chest and down lower, and lower then back up at him and bite my lip.
Mike smirks and ever so slightly fingers the straps on my top (night fit in the title above) : I think you know...but just to make it clear....
He kisses me gently and then down to my neck and bites softly then leans his head back to look up at me.
I nod, knowing exactly where this is going.  He takes my top off completely, exposing my chest to the early morning light. He doesn't undo my shorts, just plays with the edge. The he pulls his down and we....

       A/N: I'm better at reading smut than writing it so we're skipping past that but you know, they did the nasty. The end.

                Time skip to Friday.
I was sad today. Today we went home and the boys are going back to Vegas. We spent a long trip from the beach to home. We made many trips to some malls, restaurants, and other places. Me and Mike got matching fits.

 It all went by way too fast and suddenly we were at the airport

It all went by way too fast and suddenly we were at the airport.  Mike was leaving me. They were about to cross the boarding line where we couldn't go. It was time to say goodbye.
Mike: y/n.... it's still you and me forever. Ok?
Y/n: Ok *I say with tears in my eyes.
Mike wipes the tears off gently with his thumb. : don't cry please. We'll text and call all the time and we'll visit each other when we can.
Y/n: promise?
Mike: I promise. I've got to go now.
We kiss for a while and then a never ending hug.
                      Chrissy POV:
Now I've never tripped over no one.
But I find one good person and they have to live in a different state? I hate it here. Derek and I are dating now. And now we being forced to do long distance? Ugh.
Derek: Well Ms. Crystal Ambrose I'll miss ya.
I glare at him. I made a mistake tellin him my full name.
Chrissy: Well Ms. Dereka Lil Baddie Borgen Trendz, I will miss you more.
He tries to give me the look but ends up laughing.
We hug and kiss and make plans to link whenever soon. We say our goodbyes as they leave.

                       Kobe's POV:
Never got the chance to tell y/n I liked her.

                     Narrative POV:
With that the crew splits apart and Kobe, Mike, Derek, and Vallyk board their flight and head for home. As JoJo and Angolie return to their car and drive the rest of the way home. Chrissy and Y/n had gotten more than they bargained for. Not only did they have fun, but they had romance and got over their exes. And Chrissy accepted Angolie and they became good friends. Y/n realized that she truly loved Mike.  Kobe became more of a heartbroken lightskin and turned to tiktok with his pain, and Y/n would never know how he felt. And Vallyk? Vallyk is the Narrator.

A/N: hey guys it's Nikki. I just have to end this here. I have a lot on my table but I'll be posting a new book soon. Here and on my main. I hope y'all had a good time reading this short read. :)