Chapter 5

When it was 10 o'clock, the boys were ready, and so were we. We went to the car, and Louis was driving.

When we got to the party, Izzy and I quickly spotted Tom, and he came over to us. Angie had to leave to get a drink, and went to the bar.

"Hey girls," he said.

"Hey," Izzy and I say at the same time, then we hugged him.

"Wow. Two chicks at the same time." Harry said.

"Jealous?" Tom asked.

"Chillax Harry. Tom is Izzy's cousin." I said smiling.

"And they're helping me get this girl." Tom completed.

"We are total best friends." Izzy said. 

"Where's Cody?" I asked.

"Why? Want to kiss your ex?" Izzy said joking. Tom, Izzy and I laughed.

"Ex?" Lou asked.

"What?" I said confused.

"Did you ever date this Cody?" Lou asked.

"Well, yeah. We dated. He was my first boyfriend. But today, we're just friends." I said.

"Did you two ever kiss?" Lou asked. We never kissed. Everytime he tried to kiss me, I wasn't ready. And he said he understood it, and that he only wanted to kiss me, when I was ready.

"That is not your buisness." I said.

"Yep, it is," Harry said.

"Ok then. Lets see Larry. If you wanted to know, you should have asked me some months ago when we were still dating." I said seriously.

"I would. If I'd known." Lou said.

"How would you know? You never asked!" I said leaving that circle.

I was just walking forward, with no idea where I was going.

"MAC?" I hear a familiar voice say. I turn around and see Sel.

"SEL!" I screamed over the music.

She came over to me, and we gave each other a hug.

"I didn't know you were coming tonight."  she said.

"Yeah. Tom invited me yesterday!" I said. We laughed. We talked for a while, until Louis appeared.

"Hello Girls." he said.

"Hey," Sel and I said.

"Um. Could you excuse us?" Lou asked looking at Sel. She just nodded, and left. 

"Look Mac," Lou said looking into my eyes. "I'm so sorry for never asking about you. But I need to know if you ever kissed anyone. You're my little sister." 

"No. I never kissed anyone." I whispered.

"Great." he said looking relieved. "Well, wait. You dated Cody, and you two never kissed?"

"I wasn't ready. And he respected me." I said.

"I don't know why, but I like this Cody guy, much more than I liked him a few minutes ago." he said joking.

"Hello." Cody said when he spotted me.

"Hey," I said hugging him. Lou made this 'introduce me' cough. "Cody, this is my brother, Lou. Lou, this is Cody."

"Pleasure. So you're the famous Cody? That's cool." Lou said. I glared at him, making him stop. 

After a few minutes, the circle was back. But this time, Angie and Sel were in it too. We were just talking.  Then, Harry and Izzy went to a corner to talk, Sel, Lou and Zayn, went to the dance floor, and Liam and Angie went to the bar, to chat. This left Niall and me alone. We started to talk about his tour and all. But then, he asked a question which made me freak.

"Maybe one day you'd like to go on tour with us?" NIaller said.

"Yeah, that'd be good. But I have to focus on my IGCSEs." I said.

"No you don't." he said.

"Yeah, I do. I need to keep my grades up, to go to a good college." I said.

"What about on your holidays?" he asked.

"That would work," I said.

"By the way, did you ever kissed a guy?" he said getting closer.

"No." I whispered. Our bodies were getting closer.

"Vas happenin?" Zayn asked, making us jump, and getting away from each other.

"We were just talking about our Take Me Home tour." Niall sad.

"Yeah." I said. I wanted to kill Zayn. Not that I don't like him. He's so sweet and all. But he stopped me from almost kissing Niall. And I finally felt ready. 

When it was 2h30, Nialler, Zayn and I went to find the others' to go home. This time, Nialler drove instead of Lou. And I sat beside him. We talked through the entire journey home. Izzy and I were the only girls there, because Angie had left earlier with Sel. I could tell that Liam was upset about that. 

When everyone left the car, Niall turned to me and said:

"Where were we?" he asked.

"When what happened?" I asked.

"Before Zayn interrupted us?" He said.

"I believe Nialler, that you were about to kiss me." I said. He got closer, but I stopped him. "Nialler. I really like you. More than just a friend. You always take care of me, and never let the other boys shout at me. But if we want this to work," I said pointing at each of us, "you'll have to talk to Lou." 

"I understand." He said.