Dade folded her cloths properly, and put them in the drawer.

Bella did the same. "Soo," Bella said.
"Soo? Do you want the actual bed?" Dade asked.

Bella looked like she wanted to say yes, but stopped herself.

"No, you can have it" bella said.
Dade rolled her eyes.

"Nah. I'm good. I kinda like having a bed on the floor. You know, aesthetic" Dade joked, doing jazz hands.

Bella smiled.

"Is he always like that?" Dade asked.
"Yeah, well, he's more awkward having you around. He doesn't know how to act. " Bella explained.

"Oh. I keep waiting for him to randomly pop in the room and hover, like mom" Dade said.

Bella giggled. "Mom does hover. Doesn't she?" Bella said.

"She does." Dade said.

Bella hummed. "Yeah, thats the good thing about Charlie, he doesn't hover." She explained.

They heard the door open and a car pull in. "Girls. There's someone I'd like you to meet." Charlies voice rung through the house.

"Coming!" They said in unison.

Bella and Dade made they're way downstairs.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Do you remember Billy from the Rez?" Charlie asked Bella.

She nodded. "Uh, you look nice" she said. Dade rolled her eyes. There was a boy maybe fifteen or sixteen standing next to the old man.

He had long dark hair, that went a bit past his shoulders. His skin was very tanned, if it wasn't for the playful childish look on his face, Dade would have thought he was seventeen.

Billy had grayish hair, same length as his son. He must've been in his late 40's, early 50's. But like his son he had the same playful look only it was worn out.

He was in a wheel chair.

Billy smiled at Bella and turned his attention to Dade.

She shyly smiled, and shifted.

Billy wheeled himself over to her.

"You must be Dade. Nice to meet you. Charlie won't shut up about you girls" billy said, warmly smiling at the young red head.

Charlie glared embarrassed by billy.

Dade shook his hand, feeling less awkward. "Nice to meet you." She said.

Billy gestured to the young boy, (who had been staring at Bella for the past 10 minutes) "this is jacob." billy said.

Dade waved, which he returned smiling.

He walked over to the two girls, while Billy and Charlie talked.

"We use to make mud pies" jacob said.
Bella smiled.
"Yeah in summertime. I remember" bella said.