➽ 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞

Start from the beginning

"KITA-SAN! [NAME]-CHAN!" and [name] turned to look, only to have her eyes widened as the Miya twins had arrived and were running towards her. She quickly dodged them just as Kita reached out and pulled her to safety.

"Bwah!" the Miya twins coughed out as they had a mouth full of dirt instead as they had slid across the ground. [name] then smiled softly then as she squats next to them and helped them to pat off the dirt.

Whereas there was Suna, taking photographs of what was happening.

"Suna..." she called out in a reprimanding voice and Suna smiled at her, keeping his phone after he had taken all angles of what had happened.

"Come on, you all must have travelled for a long time! I'll get you some cold beverages, okay?" [name] called out and Kita easily pulled the Miya twins back and handed them the harvesting tools.

"Don't think you came here just to play. You are helping me out with the harvesting," he spoke out and the Miya twins could only let out a sigh then as Suna and the others soon entered the house, following [name].

"Do you need any help?" Aran asked and [name] shook her head and soon laughed softly as he had bumped his head against the door frame.

"Ahh, I'm sorry. Our house is relatively small, so please be careful," she spoke out and Suna walked over to take a look at what was going on. His eyes laid upon what seems to be cold refreshing lemonade and he could feel himself getting parched in the throat.

"Suna, you look like you are about to faint from the heat. Come on, hurry and drink it up," [name] spoke out as she ushered a cold cup into his hand which he gladly took it and she soon escorts them out to the patio where they can see Kita and the Miya twins working hard in the rice farm.

"I WILL HARVEST MORE THAN YOU!"

"HAR?! I BET YOU CAN'T HARVEST HALF AS FAST AS ME!"

And Kita stood there, unsure of what to do as he watched the Miya twins going on a rampaged in the rice farm as they started to harvest at an insane speed. He shrugged his shoulders as he turned to walk back to the house, rather surprised to see his wife sitting on the patio waiting for him with some cold lemonade.

"Thank you," he softly whispered out and kissed her on the forehead before taking a sip of the lemonade whereas Suna and Aran turned to look away.

"*Cough* I see that you two are as loving as ever," Aran commented and Kita took a seat behind [name], where he spread his legs out, causing [name] to sit in between his legs instead and he wrapped an arm around her waist as he continued to enjoy his lemonade.

"Hm? He is the best husband to ever exist, why wouldn't we be as loving as ever?" [name] asked as she tilts her head and Kita hummed in response then and soon they watched as the Miya twins carried the load of the matured rice crop they had harvested.

"There! Done!" the duo yelled out and [name] blinked her eyes a few times.

"You know... You could have used the trolley, right?" she asked and the duo turned to look at Kita who shrugged his shoulders once more, not bothering with the look that was given to him.

"Kita-san!"

"Dinner was splendid, [name]. Thank you so much for the hospitality," Aran spoke out as he helped in washing the dishes while [name] was cutting up some watermelon. She smiled at him and soon brought the sliced up watermelon out onto the patio.

Settling down next to Kita who soon stood up and disappeared into the house, only to reappear then as he knelt behind [name]. The Inarizaki team turned to look and watched as Kita was combing through her long locks, starting to braid them gently.

Something he had always done when they were still schooling back then.

"[name]," and [name] turned to look only to have herself being pushed to sit down onto the chair. She was about to get up from it, only to stop when she realized Kita was combing through her long locks and she couldn't help but blush slightly.

"S-Shinsuke, what are you doing?" she asked.

"Braiding your hair," he answered as he started to braid her hair and a deep blush appeared on her face then which Kita noticed once he was done braiding her hair. A gentle smile appeared on his face then and that's when he realized:

He wanted to braid [name]'s hair every day.

"Oh, right! What was the news you wanted to tell us?" Atsumu asked as he turned, trying to snatch the watermelon slice from Suna who was already eating his third one.

"Oh, right! The news!" [name] spoke out and Kita was done braiding her hair, nodded his head in agreement as if telling her to speak about what the news was.

"I'm pregnant!" she spoke out with a wide smile and the team's eyes widened as they looked at her then. They looked at her belly and then up to her smiling face, along with Kita's gentle smile as well.

"Yahoo! You owe me money, 'samu!" Atsumu called out and Osamu muttered under his breath then, and soon he felt someone smacking him on the back of the head where he turned to look and paled when he saw it was Kita.

"Osamu... Don't steal the packaged rice..." Kita mumbled out and Osamu realized that Kita was holding a rice scooper and he turned to look at [name] for help, only to realize how she was busy speaking to Suna and the others.

"M-Mercy...?" Osamu whispered out.

"Why are you sitting so far away from me?" Kita asked as he was drying his hair after a long shower he had, trying his best to get rid of the dirt he had on him. He tilts his head as [name] could only have a soft smile on her face as she placed her hand onto her belly.

"I can't believe it, that we are going to have a child, Shinsuke," she spoke out and Kita smiled gently then as he looked at her.

"Come closer," he spoke out and [name] shifted a little closer.

"Closer," he repeated and she was right before him, her knees touching the side of his leg and he leaned forward, pulling her in for a gentle kiss once more.

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦. 𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥," ²

And [name] could only smile then as she kissed him on the lips once more.

"You are so cheesy when they aren't around,"

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

1. Often, many would wonder how was married life with Kita Shinsuke? Was he the same as before? Did he treat his wife with nothing but absolute love and care?

2. This isn't a dream. We are having a child, and I will continue to love you with all my heart and soul.