CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING

At the mansion of La Escartes, everyone was busy preparing for a very important event. Everyone inside the huge mansion are busy and doing their own errands. Maids are running around, some are dusting the paintings, portraits, and statues, some are tasked to run errands outside the mansion to get some supplies, some maids are going to the kitchen to inform the chef about the food on what their masters want today, some maids are fetching clothes of their masters.

    Gardeners outside of the mansion are tending the plants to make it more beautiful and more pleasing to the eyes.

    The knights of the household were also busy checking every part of the mansion if there is something malicious there. They were tasked to ensure that every area of the mansion should be safe, especially today for a very important person will be arriving sooner or later. The mansion was very noisy that day.

    On the other hand, the people in the central capital of Castellan were also busy chattering and swarming at the path along side of the road where a luxurious carriage with knights in uniforms of white and silver were passing by. They were all curious on what's happening until they saw the insignia of one of the most powerful family in the empire, the insignia of the silver lily with a wing and a sword crossed at the back of it, the insignia of the Marquis house of La escartes.

    Everyone immediately stopped from their businesses. They stood straight and put their right hand on the chest while the left hand on the back while bowing. After showing respect they all relaxed their body when the last carriage passed by.

    “Isn't that the La Escartes?” a middle aged woman asked her companions.

    “Indeed. It must be the lady of the house inside that carriage.” the other lady said.

    “You must mean the child prodigy of household La Escartes?”

    “Yes.”

    “I see. So the lady was finally back after negotiating with the neighboring empire.”

    “Negotiating with the neighboring empire?! isn't she only 16?! ” the commoner man inside the beer hub asked in shock.

    “What's with your stupid face? there's nothing to be shocked about that since the lady is from a talented house.” the other man said after gulping his beer.

    “I also heard that His majesty, the emperor himself was the one who suggested the idea of sending the lady there.” a noble woman sitting on a fine table said then drink her tea after that.

    “I heard that the negotiation was a success thanks to the wits of the lady.” another noble woman said.

    “The lady was also asked a hand in marriage by the neighboring prince himself, but unfortunately our young lady respectfully reject his proposal with the reason of not having her debut, yet in the high society.” the madam said holding a luxurious fan.

    The citizen of the empire was talking about the prodigy of the household La Escartes. Everyone in town was talking about her achievements and how amazing she was and should be respected by everyone. People are starting to adore her more and more as the rumor about her getting spread in the whole empire.

    Meanwhile, inside the said household carriage was a beautiful and elegant young lady sitting in a graceful manner with a stoic expression on her face looking outside the window. Her platinum blonde hair was freely flowing at her back. The single amethyst ornament on her head was complimenting her silky hair more and it gives more way for her also clear amethyst eyes to be noticed. There was also a beauty mark on the lower left part of her lips that make her thin lips more noticeable and attractive. The black lace dress she's wearing was making her more look beautiful. It is simple but elegant. All about her screams perfection.