{Chapter 4}

{Y/N's POV}

"Asta-kun watch o-" I got cut off when chains came stabbing you from your legs to going through your body and being trapped inside a chain "prison"

"Y/n !! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO, YOU JERK!!" yelled Asta

"Asta-kun, I'm okay don't worry." I said weakly while groaning in pain

"I'll help you when I'm done dealing with this, loser."Asta said reassuring me while sending glares at the guy

When Asta was about to launch a punch at the chain user guy he was held back by a bunch of chains in his waist...

"You really are pathetic for a really loud brat." Revchi said

" I'm still not done!" Asta yelled attempting to break free from the chains.

"Fool, You're finished." Revchi said while grinning

Then, suddenly a hoard of chains came rushing forward Asta and the next thing that happens shocked me....

" ASTA-KUN!!" I yelled in horror on the sight of Asta being stabbed by multiple chains, tears started to form in my eyes...

{Asta's POV}

"What a strong blow " I thought to myself while getting scratched and stabbed by these peculiar chains, then I get thrown into a wall...... I winced from the pain when my back meets the hard and rough surface of the wall.....

He can't be simply beaten by my physical strength......

" I'll thank you for the useless effort you put into stopping me, brat." He said to me stepping on my shoulder while i stare on the ground thinking of a way to stop him.....Then I realized Yuno and Y/N's in danger......Someone needs to help them....

"I'm not done yet.... I'm not finished....." I said slowly looking terrified

 " I'm still haven't become wizard king yet........" 

"ASTA-KUN!!!!" Y/n yelled at me and I felt like a certain power was awaken in me......

TO BE CONTINUED
.

.

.

.

.

.◀■▶(~ ̄▽ ̄)~❤❤❤❤😊

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry if I didn't post for so long.... I'm just very mentally unstable lately so yeah eheheh