{CHAPTER 10}

PREVIOUSLY

"Yeah..." I said while holding my grimoire tight. We get in line to enter and Y/n was the first one to enter from the three of us.

Then it was my turn...

"A four-leaf clover!?" The guy holding my grimoire said and then proceeds to give me my number. After me was Asta who had a little argument with the guy and he also met someone named Sekke    𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑈ℎ𝐴. 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟.

☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎♕︎☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎

Y/N's POV
Stepping inside the stadium, I saw a bunch of examiners. DAMN!

Birds started swarming Asta and I. "What is up with these birds?!" I angrily muttered.

Those guys are being swarmed by birds, they must be weak hahahahaha. The other contenders started laughing but Asta didn't care and approached Yuno

" This is where the story of me being the magic emperor begins, Yuno! " Asta optimistically said towards Yuno.

" Get him, Asta." I silently cheered not until Asta bumped into someone's chest.

(BRO ITS YAMI AHHHHHH)

"WOW! You must exercise a lot! You're to big to be a examiner though but it's okay. I hope you get into a Squad! " Asta said without knowing the consequences

People gasped

Oh boy..AH!

The guy squeezed Asta's head quite tightly as Asta struggled " What did you say, runt?! " Man, he's scary but very fit...*whistles*

" Captain!! Don't injure the examiners before the test started!" The guy with dirty blond hair panicked to pry the Captain's hands off of Asta...

That's why he's so strong, woah damn..

All of a sudden the guy spotted me and went straight to me. "Hello~ pretty girl~ The name's Finral Roulacase at your service!~" he winked at me

Oh so he's a flirt... WOW

I sweatdropped and turned my head to the side and saw another one of their members but this one is quite different. Not going to lie, his black and white face is really chic..

What did people call them? Black Bulls? That's a total badass name!! I want to join!

*boom* *pop* *boom* Everyone looked up to the sky to see fireworks!

"Look, the exam is about to begin" "Damn it, you're in luck, kid" The Captain said..*THUD* Asta dropped to the ground, holding his head.

"Asta! Are you okay?" I worriedly asked him, "I'm fine haha it's me, of course I'm fine!" He laughed and laughed after he reassured me...

The exam is beginning, Let's see what you got for me!!

☾︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☽︎

𝐼 𝑀𝐼𝑆𝑆𝐸𝐷 𝑊𝑅𝐼𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑌
(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') 𝐼 𝑀𝐼𝑆𝑆𝐸𝐷 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐺𝑈𝑌𝑆 𝑆𝑂 𝐵𝐴𝐷, 𝐻𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑆𝐶𝐻𝑂𝑂𝐿 𝑆𝑈𝐶𝐾𝑆

𝑇𝑂 𝑀𝑌 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅𝑆, 𝐼 𝐴𝑀 𝑆𝑂 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐾𝐹𝑈𝐿 𝑇𝑂 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐺𝑈𝑌𝑆 𝐻𝑈𝐻𝑈𝐻𝑈 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐴𝐿𝐿!

𝑆𝐸𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑂𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅, ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑀𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 𝑏𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑇𝑅𝑈𝑆𝑇 𝑀𝐸, 𝐼 𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝑊𝑅𝐼𝑇𝐸 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐹𝐼𝑁𝐼𝑆𝐻 𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝐼 𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐷

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。Love you
 ゚・。・

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ
ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ