II

Hinita's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hinita was having a hard time paying attention in class for he was worrying about how his bully had found out he was gay. "It could have just be a lucky guess or did he know something"
Hinata didn't know wiether it was a rude remark because he played volleyball.

But hinata didn't want to find out.

Kageyama POV
______________________________________

Kageyama realized that something was up with hinata when he spaced out like don't get him wrong it is a normal thing to do, but with hinata?
Kageyama realized that he was staring at the ginger boy and looked away blushing. But kageyama pushed that out of his head to pay attention to class.

Hinita's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shit hinata thought when he realized he wasn't paying attention.
"Hey kageyama" hinata shouted to the tall boy.
"What dumbass" he said in a sarcastic tone
"Well um I wasn't paying attention in class and don't know how to do any of it, so I was wondering if you would help me with it after school" hinata asked
"Yeah sure" kageyama replied "when do you want to and where"
"We could go to your house after school. I'll text my mom to see if it is ok you should do the same" hinata responded.
"Sound great" kageyama muttered

Mom can I go to my friend's house to do homework : hinita

Mother: yeah sure sweatie tell me when you gonna come home

Ok mom sure will:hinita

Hinita's excitement was killing him.
Thinking about spending time with kageyama that wasn't volleyball related.
After what felt like hours school was over.

Hinata meet up with kageyama and the walked to kageyama's house. While walking there hands acadently touched. Neither of them reacted though. Hinata wanted to hold kageyama hand but didn't want to make it weird so he didn't.
Kageyama opened the door and held it for hinata.
They walked up to kageyama's bedroom and started working occasionally hinata would get confused so kageyama would have to help him
"Hinata your such a dumbass" kageyama would say but the both knew he didn't mean it

**Tw abuse and f slur and panic attack**

After that hinata went home. His mom wasn't home but his dad was
Hinata thought well fuck this is the end for me.
Hinata walked though the door trying to be quiet to not upset his dad. But unfortunately a floorboard creaked and woke his dad up. Fuck hinata thought. His dad confronted hinita about not coming home imiaditly after school. Hinata tryed to explain but his dad didn't believe him.
"You were probably out playing volleyball like a f*g"
"Dad I already said I was with my friend getting help with home work"
"Stop fucking liying" his dad said and slapped him.
"I'm going to my room" hinata said as he stormed up to his room.
He locked his door and sat in his closet having a panic attack.

He texted suga

      I csnr breath help: hinata

Sugamama: what happing
     Im hsvimg a psmic atradk: hinita
Sugamama: ok. can call you so you can stop panicking?

After hinata calmed down he told suga to not tell anyone even dachi about this. Suga agreed,then sent hinata picture of cats to cheer up.

Hinata whished he had asked kageyama to spend the night because his parents were down stairs yelling at each other.

Hinata decided to get his head phones and blast music so he could fall asleep.

He woke up to the same thing this time to his dad yelling fag and his mom telling him not to say it.

Hinata didn't what to listent to them like this and blasted more music while getting ready for school.
He got to school and quickly went to the vending machine and Saw someone trying to pick a fight with kageyama. Calling him a bunch of offensive names. Hinata could tell that kageyama was really close to round house kicking his ass. Hinata decided to stand up for him. They started reading him like "oh you need your boyfriend to stick up for you". Hinata threatened to tell the principal and they stopped because the principal was scary. Hinata caught the slight blush on kageyama face he just guessed that it was cause he was embarrassed for not sticking up for him self.

Hinata asked kageyama if he could go over to his house again to do homework. Kageyama asked why, and hinata said it helps me focus.

So they planed to meet up. That was definitely not because hinita's dad was going on a 4 week business trip very early tommorow like 1 am early.

hinata was very excited to spend more time with kageyama. So he was very figitedty.

After school they walked home.
They didn't have that much homework but they had planed to spend most of the afternoon together.

O o f this is longer than I expected it to be. Sorry about the cliff hanger and I just realize that I use the f slur to much like I'm gay I can say it but I worte it twice in this one once in the first on. Have a good day/ night guys gals and non-binary pals (oof I'm stealing thomas sanders) stay hydrated and safe ~ Percy