♥Dance With Me♥

Okay, lemme get this straight. SORRY IF MOST OF MY ONE-SHOTS ARE BORING AND CLICHÉ. I was fed up by some important matters, so I can't think of a good plot. And I have no time to update.

However, it will be useful if you'll give me some ideas. Teehee~ for now I'm collecting some ideas from my classmates. But that doesn't mean I am not sharing mine!

Okay, i'm being hysterical! XD
So this one was made up by me!~ ♥ Hope you'll like this!

=====

(School's Name) Foundation Day presents: "Dance With Me"
The night to know your destiny, the night to encounter your soulmate. 9:00 pm at the school's gymnasium. Wear your best formal costume and you'll become the Queen Of The Night! See you there!

You threw yourself on your bed upon reading the card. You decided to join yet you still don't have a costume. You didn't really plan on attending this event. But because of your overly cheerful bestfriend, you were forced to join in.

~Flashback~

"(First Name)~!" Your bestfriend chirped as she skips towards you. You stared at here with your poker face and replied. "What do you need?"

She pouted. "Eh?! Why are you so cold?! =3="

You rolled your eyes. "Tch. At least answer my question first".

"Ah!" She opened her bag and searched something there before grabbing a small card. "Join this!"

You grabbed the card and started reading it. You widened your eyes as you read each word:

(School's Name) Foundation Day presents: "Dance With Me"
The night to know your destiny, the night to encounter your soulmate. 9:00 pm at the school's gymnasium. Wear your best formal costume and you'll become the Queen Of The Night! See you there!

You panicked. "What?! No! Why would I waste such thing with this nonsense event?!"

She snickered. "Hmn~ Have you heard the announcement of our dearest principal?"

"Nope." You doubtly said. She smirked. "Well, then. The principal said that the one who'll join this event shall have a reward of +5 in their general average. And, if you'll become the queen of the night, There will be an exemptions in exams. Your test score is automatically perfect. Then +8 in the general average."

You blinked your widened eyes. "S-seriously?!"

"..."

"Fine! I'll join!"

~End Of Flashback~

You sighed as you reminisced the moment your bestfriend convinced you to join. You are not really interested with these events. You thought that it's a waste of time. You prefer staying at home and study.

[A/N: Grade conscious, aren't we? ≥w≤]

*Knock Knock*

You got up and opened the door. You saw your mother stared at you with a smirk on her face.

"(First Name) honey~ Wear this in your 'lovey-dovey dance' event~"

She said jokingly while handing you a box. You glared at her. "Mom! "

"Teehee~ Sorry honey. I'm just happy you are enjoying yourself, at last. Unlike before, studying is your only happiness~" She chuckled and closed the door. You just sighed and hung the dress. You stared at it. It was beautiful. You never thought that it will look perfect on you. It was a (Favorite Style) (Favorite Color) dress, with glitters in the bust part and a sparkling (Favorite Color) butterfly in the waist. You were admiring the features of the dress until your phone rang.