♥Summer Rain♥

Aaww~ :(
I can't think of a nice plot. Sowwy if this will not satisfy you~ π^π

Anyways, I accept requests for scenarios. Just message me~ Please, I'm having a writer's block :(

=====

You sighed as you stared at the classroom window, watching the rain drops as they fall from the dark sky. You wondered to yourself why it is raining even though it's still summer. Whoa, what a climate...

"(First Name)?"

You snapped out of daydreaming after you are called by your teacher.

"A-ah sorry Ma'am. What is it again?" You said with an apologetic look.

"Read the 2nd paragraph in page 62,"

You read it aloud as the teacher requested and then you sat down after reading.

Your bestfriend, (Bestfriend's Name) wondered what happened.

"Hey, what are you daydreaming about? Don't tell me it's (Crush's Name) again?" She mockingly said.

You blushed furiously as you silently replied. "No!"

"Denying won't help"

You just rolled your eyes and listened to your teacher's discussion.

~~~

The classed ended and the rain didn't stop. You sighed as you tried to grab your umbrella, which is unfortunately, you forgot.

You called your bestfriend. After a few rings, she answered.

Hey, (First Name)!~ What's up?

"Umm... (Bestfriend's Name), can I borrow your umbrella? I forgot mine. Please? I promise I'll return it tomorrow,"

Umm, sorry (First Name) but I also forgot my umbrella.

"... It's okay. Anyways, where are you now?"

I'm still here at the library, having my tutoring session. I... I'm really sorry if I can't let you borrow.

"Nah it's okay. Besides, it's my fault. Well, sorry for disturbing. I'll hang up now. Bye!"

Thanks~ Bye Bye!

You hanged up. You stared outside. How will you go home? Run in the middle of the rain and be soaked?

"(First Name)?"

You turned around after hearing the call. You are suprised. Did he really call you?

"(Crush's Name)?" You said, of course with a slight tint of red in your cheeks.

"I accidentally overheard your conversation with (Bestfriend's Name). I apologize. But for now, I think you need this," He said and handed you an umbrella.

You looked at him, with eyes wide open. He nodded.

"What about you? What will you use?"

He smiled. "Nah~ It's okay. I'll just run."

"No! You'll get sick! Let's just share this! I don't want you to get sick." You said slightly shouting. You and (Crush's Name) were surprised by your sudden words. Everything went silent. But he sighed and smiled.

"Well, if you say so..." he said softly which caused your heart to melt.

~~~

You two walked together with an awkward atmosphere. You felt shy and happy. He helped you by sharing his umbrella. Now, you gained more confidence.

While walking, the strong cold wind accidentaly broke your umbrella. And talk about timing, the rain went stronger. Now you two are drenched.

"Now we're soaked. What shall we do now?" You said annoyed.

Instead, (Crush's Name) smiled. "Why so annoyed? Isn't rain fun?" He said as he started sprinkling rain water to you. You sprinkled back while chuckling.

"Yes it is!"

You two started chasing, playing, and making fun in the rain. That was a very fun experience for the both of you. Until...

You accidentally stepped on the slippery part of the road and slipped. You closed your eyes and got ready for the bad fall but...

Two arms grabbed your back. He saved you... You opened your eyes and you saw his face very close to yours. You blushed and he helped you stand again. You don't know if it's your imagination but you also saw (Crush's Name) blushing.

The awkward atmosphere came again. You decided to cut the atmosphere by opening a topic but he interrupted you...

"(C-crush's Name)... I-it's get-tting cold. S-shall we go----"

"(First Name)..."

He grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a sudden kiss.

You felt your blood run through your face. You really never thought of something like this between you and (Crush's Name).

He pulled out, and grabbed you again for an embrace. You, still shocked, didn't know what to do.

"I love you... (First Name)... I really do,"

You remained silent. Thinking that you might reject him, he pulled out and walked away slowly.

"I'm not expecting for an answer yet. I promise... I'll wait until you're ready." He said with the hint of sadness in his voice. He started walking away and you snapped out. You called him.

"(Crush's Name)!" You shouted. He stopped his tracks but he didn't turn his head around.

"I... Love you too!"

He was surprised. As a sign of happiness, he reached out and grabbed you again for a kiss. He let go and smiled at you.

"Then be my girl forever."

"Of course! But, never ever make me cry!"

"Yes, my girl."

The most memorable moment of my life. The summer rain. The time when we became lovers. The time when our fantasy...

Became a REALITY...

=====

Done~ Whew XD
I hope you liked this guys. I seriously can't come up with a good plot so... Sorry if lately I've been having bad one-shots. My mind is not working. Sorry. Please understand. I'm also busy for my studies. You know, I need to maintain my high grades for purpose.

Anyways...

I can still thank you guyz for your support. You are the reason why I'm motivated to write these things. I'm a lazy ass to be honest but because of you, I made this my hobby.

So If you can come up with a good plot, don't be shy to share it with me~ It may help me gain more love ideas.

So~ Sankyuu, Sorry, and I hope you can still wait for my next one-shot!

Optional:
-Follow me here ;)
-You can also add me on my facebook: www.facebook.com/KzenSanOtaku

~KirokuIsAnOtaku~