♥Ideal Boyfriend♥

Intrigued into your most favorite shoujo manga, you are pretty much ignoring your surroundings. You are into your book so much that you didn't hear those faint footsteps coming towards you.

"(First Name)!!!"

(Crush's Name) jumped out of nowhere which startled you a bit.

"What do you want?" You said without taking your eyes off the book.

"Hey, can I borrow your notes? Please?"

A vein popped in your temple. This isn't the first time he asked for notes.

"(Crush's Name), why didn't you take some notes during class?" You said to him with an annoyed expression.

"I can't pay attention. And also, your notes are clean, understandable and complete. That's why I really want it badly. Come on, please?"

Because you already knew that he is the type of person who will not budge, you immediately grabbed your notes from your bag and threw it in his face.

"There. Now go back to your seat and quit bothering me." You said before placing your attention to the book again.

"Hey! You don't need to shove it in my face!" He said with a frown. But you ignored him. You continued reading your book.

"Tch. At least don't ignore me."

He said and unknowingly , he snatched the book from your hands. You clicked your tongue and faced him angrily.

"Give it back to me!"

He ignored you and flipped the pages of the book.

"You're reading these, (First Name)? Tch. I look better than these guys."

"But at least they are more responsible, unlike you who still begs for notes like a kindergarten student. Plus, they are my perfect ideal type of boyfriend. So give it back to me and quit sticking your nose into others' business."

You grinned and grabbed the manga in his hands. He rolled his eyes before going back to his seat.

***

You went immediately to the library after class. You roamed around the library to find the sequel of your favorite shoujo manga. After a couple of minutes, you saw it and before you could grab it, someone else pulled it out before you could.

"H-hey!"

You turned around just to see (Crush's Name) holding the book so high.

"(First Name), since I'm done with (Crush's Sport) practice, let's go out!"

"No."

You said straightforwardly.

"But I still owe you for letting me borrow your notes." He said, with pleading eyes.

"Fine. Just give me the book."

He gave you the book and you checked it out in the counter.

"So, where are you planning to take me?"

He went silent and after a few seconds, he faced you and pulled you near him.

"I'll prove it to you that I can be a better boyfriend than any of those shoujo boys."

Then he kissed you, passionately. You were stunned. You were frozen in your spot.

He let go and looked at you. You were blushing so hard. He chuckled and left you there.

"I won't take 'No' as an answer!"

He said before leaving you behind.

"D-damn it, (Crush's name)"

You said muttered, while blushing furiously.

=====

Okay... There it is. The first one-shot. Sorry if you didn't like it. Still a beginner...

The rest of the story is up to you.

Please Vote, Comment & Subcribe! Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

-♡- KirokuIsAnOtaku -♡-