Chapter 12

Adeline woke up early, the rest of her dormitory asleep. She shared it with three other girls, Elsa Dawson, a half veela from France, Trinity Zabini, a drop dead gorgeous purebloood and Vera Avery, a known member of the inner circle. Honestly, Adeline felt really low there. All the other girls were either dead pretty or dead powerful, she was neither. She quitely got off the bed, tip toeing to the common room, and sitting in front of the fire.

The Slytherin common room was as usual, cold and dark. Adeline was now used to this atmosphere, her home was the exact same, but something here, didn't click right. She looked around, the walls seemed to be closing on her. She began breathing heavily, a long lost memory haunting her again. She ran to the door, opening it and running till she reached the lake, and took a deep breath. She could breathe, she reminded herself, her nails digging in her own skin.

"breathe normal, it will help" a soft voice said, and Adeline jumped, turning around to find Elsa grinning at her "chill, it's only me". Adeline smiled after a moment "thanks, I was j- just you know –" she sighs, shuffling on her feet "just – " .

"just claustrophobic ?" Elsa sits down, pulling Adeline down with her " don't worry, I have my phobias too".

" I- uhh, thanks again" she smiles, sitting beside Elsa, breathing normal again "I am trying to overcome it, but you know – " .

"I understand, don't bother" Elsa grins, throwing a rock in the lake "I am trypophobic, nothing to be ashamed off" she shrugs.

Adeline nods, smiling softly at the girl beside her. Elsa was on of that kind, looks too harsh and cold, but in reality, is a lovable angel. Their first meet was rather funny, a slytherin girl was making fun of Adeline's hair, and all Elsa did was hex that girl and help Adeline.

"thanks for earlier too" Adeline spoke after a long stretch of silence.

"just get me a cake, we will be even" Elsa chuckles "a big chocolate cake"

"sure", they both laugh together, and a life long friendship was born.

........................

Sirius Black was lying on his bed, not asleep, just staring at the ceiling above, and one voice was ringing through his ears, his mother's, how she had called him the biggest shame ever born in the family, how he had stormed out of the house, leaving everyone behind, how it all happened the day he met that girl, that girl, the girl who kept interrupting his thoughts, like she just did.

He groaned audibly, sighing in the pillow. "paddy ?" a voice from the opposite bed spoke. "Yes Prongsie" he whispered back.

"how do thestrals see each other ?"

"Wh- It's 3 am !" an irritated voice whispered screamed from the other bed.

"But really ? Do they not see their children ?"

"maybe the first child dies, and they can see the other ?" the grey eyed boy added.

"and how exactly do you have sex with someone you can't see ?" the one with spectacles retorted.

"SLEEP !"

The words followed silence, everyone knew not to fuck off Remus Lupin near a full moon. But it was soon broken by Remus Lupin himself.

"But how do they have sex then !??!"

// ANOTHER EVENTLESS CHAPTER, I HAVE BEEN FACING A WRITER'S BLOCK, AUGHH, I KNOW, IT SUCKS, BUT I LOVE YOU ALL, AND WILL COMPLETE THIS BOOK.

I LOVE YOU !!!!